Chapter013_Daxamite

Elliot
I look at Mon-El, the daxamite; I hate daxamites. They're evil. But why would Kara like me when she have Mon-El. I hate to admit it but he looks better than me. 

"Lay off, Elliot Kara likes you." I tell myself which made me feel better.

"Sup black kryptonian." Mon-El said sitting down on the other end of Kara's couch.

"What do you want, daxamite?" I ask him in a not so friendly tone.

"I just want you to know that Kara isn't that into you and pretty soon she's going to be done with you." Mon-El says as I stare him down.

"You don't know Kara at all if you think she would do something like that to something." I say as Mon-El gave me a snarky look as we stared at each other without blinking once. 

"You'll get hurt in the end of this black kryptonian that's a guarantee." Mon-El hissed in a low tone as Kara came into the living room area.

"Hey guys whatcha talking about?" Kara asked as she sat a bowl full of popcorn on my lap, it been my favorite snack every since I "discovered" it when Kara and I went to see Star Wars: Rogue One.

"Just how good Rogue One was." Mon-El lied with a more than charming smile.

"Yeah Elliot loved that movie, especially the popcorn." Kara said as Mon-El looked at Kara in genuine confusion.

"What's popcorn?" He asks confused I look at the bowl with popcorn unwilling to share and then to Kara who looked at me.

"Here have some!" I say in a strained voice and shove the popcorn bowl at time. He takes a kernel and puts it in his mouth.

"Wow that's good!" He said snatching the whole bowl and started eating it like crazy. I look at my empty hands that had no popcorn bowl in them. I sigh. That daxamite.

It's just popcorn
Shut up Prime