Chapter015_Barry Allen

Barry (Allen)
"Cisco we need to warn Kara before it's too late." I say as Cisco looked at me with an icy look that could have froze a glass of water.

"Yeah yeah you want me to vibe to Earth-32 so we can save you alien friend from Zombie Zoom." Cisco said in a mocking tone.

"Yes." I answer as Cisco turned away and put his vibe glasses on and the gloves.

"Fine only cause I want to know what Zombie Zoom looks like." Cisco said holding out his fist and opened a breach to Earth-32. We walk through the breach and into Kara's apartment to see a boy. I had never seen him before. He looked spooked.

"Who are you?" I ask him.

"I'm Elliot Kai-El, Kara's boyfriend! Who are you?" He asks as Cisco took his Vibe glasses off.

"I'm Barry Allen and this is my friend Cisco Ramon." I say as Cisco looks at me but doesn't say anything about us not being friends

"I'm Elliot and I'm wondering why you're here in my girlfriend's apartment after coming out a glowing blue hole." He tells me as he crosses his arms.

"Barry, he might be shorter than you and not as fast but he still taller than me and looks like he could kick my butt." Cisco whispers in my ear. 

"Do you know that Kara is Supergirl?" I ask him.

"Yeah why?" He answers.

"We are here to warn her about a villain from our Earth called Zoom who wants to eat kryptonian power and found out that she lives here."I tell him, he looks unimpressed.

"Okay she'll be home in a minute."Elliot tells me as he gets a bowl of popcorn off the countertop and started eating it.

"Are you not like surprised or like not believe us?" Cisco asked in amazement.

"I'm an alien from a different planet who's powers feed off its sunrays anything is possible." He responds.

"You're kryptonian?" I ask.

"Black Kryptonian, so sort of." Elliot tells me.

"Can you fly?" Cisco asks him as his shine like the science geek he is.

"Yes." Elliot tells him

"Can you shot lasers from your eyes?" Cisco questions.

"Yes." Elliot answers with a mouth full of popcorn. 

Cisco asks another question."Are you indestructible?"

Elliot answer after swallowing his mouth full of popcorn."Yes." Kara opens the door.

"Barry, Cisco what are you doing here?" She asks as she sat a bag of food on the kitchen countertop next to Elliot's popcorn.

"We came here to warn you," I tell her,"Zoom is back."