Chapter008_Blue Siren

Elliot(Mind controlled) 

"Blue Siren, what are we doing here?" The little morsel of me still conscious inside my body asks and unlike all the nasty words I tried to say it actually came out my mouth. 

"I'm taking you to my leader." She says as she forces me to keep walking, she had traded string wet hair and torn clothes for a blue leather suit which I found tacky but that's just my opinion. 

"Is he Prime?" I ask her she nods slowly.

"He wants you dead." She tells me, Prime is so stupid. He'll die if I die because I am him and he is me. He's the key to my missing memories.

Kara 

"Alex I have to find him." I tell her as she stood in my way to leave my apartment. 

"I know you love him Kara but your going to go to work and you have to pretend like none of this is happening." Alex says as I fold my arms over my chest.  

"That's exactly why I can't pretend nothing is happening!" I tell her but Alex shakes her head. 

"We are tracking the comm it's broken but we can still track it but it will take sometimes. 

"Fine I'll go to work." I say as I walk to my bathroom and slipped in a green dress and pulled my hair back in a ponytail and put my glasses on. I put on some flat shoes and walk out the door to Catco where my boss was in my office waiting for me. 

"Kara where's your lapdog that's super fast at running errands for me?" Cat asks as she sits behind my desk of my new office. 

"Umm he's home sick and he's not my lapdog he's my boyfriend." I tell her as Cat sighed like she was disappointed. 

"I guess your friend the numbers geek will have to run them." Cat says as she gets up and walks out the door. Wherever you are Elliot I hope your okay.