Chapter005_Flying

Elliot 

"Alex, what are you talking about?" I ask her confused as her face twisted with more anger. 

"Elliot, where is Elliot-Prime?" Alex asked me in an angry tone. 

"I don't know who that is!" I teller but she looks at me like she doesn't  believe me. No one will believe an alien over Alex. 

"Where is he?" She asked but calmer this time. 

"I truly don't know where he is." I tell slowly. 

"Okay but we have to find him before he hurts someone if that's what he wants to do,"  Alex says still using her calm voice,"we're moving you to Kara's apartment if it's okay with her." She takes out a small piece of metal and dials on it and puts it to her ear and starts talking into it. I tilt my head curiosly as she takes it away from her face and puts it back in her pocket. 

"Is Kara in that box?" I ask her as she cracks a smile. 

"No it's a phone you call or text people on it and you're going to need one if your going to be eventually intergrated into society of National City." Alex says as she motions me to follows her and once again I follow her down the hallway of the DEO. 

Elliot-Prime 

"Thanks for sharing your fire with me." I tell the homeless people in rags who are sharing their fire with me. 

"No problem, we always help fellow homeless folk." The one with rotten teeth said with a huge tooth missing grin. I'm not homeless! Am I? 

"What's a pretty boy like you doing out here anyway in the dead of night?" The with sticky lip shine asked. 

"Just wandering trying to find a friend, where's the nearest city?" I ask them. 

"National City is a few miles away that way." Rotten Teeth said pointing what I'm assuming is south. 

"I think my friend might be, thank you so much for dinner and everything bye!" I say and I take off running toward the direction Rotten Teeth pointed. I felt adrenaline run through my veins I felt like I was flying until I looked at the ground and realized I was flying.