Chapter023_Saturday Mornings

Elliot
I run because it clears my head, I run as fast as I can. My comm that I can communicate with people from other Earths beeps and I open my network.

"Elliot?" Caitlin Snow asks.

"I'm here." I say as I continue running.

"Jesse accidentally opened a breach and flew through is there by any chance that she fell onto your Earth by chance?" Caitlin asks.

"No." I answer.

"How are you feeling about you know, Kara?" She asks, she's the only one who knows Kara and I broke up from Earth-1.

"It still hurts." I tell her has I speed into my apartment.

"It'll get better I promise." She tells me but I'm not so sure. I get ready for bed and climb in. I dream of my home planet and my family which I haven't seen in a year and a half including the time I spent with Non in the space shuttle before I so called betrayed his trust. I'm woken up by the sun shining through my window like most Saturdays and like the last few months I run for no reason. Mostly because if I fly I know I might bump into Kara who flies on Saturday mornings. It's like my whole revolves around her even when I'm not with her. The speed down the main avenue of National City people cheer as I run by. It makes me feel good to be a hero when people encourage me. I run to the park where I stand looking at all the happiness that floated around hoping that some of it will rub off on me.

"Mommy look it's the Dark Speedster." A boy says running up to me, I look down and smile at him. I hear a scream. I run toward it as fast as I can.