Chapter030_All The Lies I've Told

Kara
I sat in my apartment staring out the window, I couldn't believe Hank had taken me off of Elliot's case. I know him better than anyone, well knew. He's changed so much. He was no longer the innocent boy that I once knew. You could say that he became who he really was once he merged back with Prime. I'm done lying. I have to tell someone how I'm engaged and not just hide it from people like I'm embarrassed about it. Elliot is gone and he's not coming back. I need to let him go. All the lies I've told and no one ever called me out. Not even Elliot.

Elliot
I run around the city to let out my anger so I don't hurt anyone. Yet somehow I end up breaking into a jewelry store but not taking anything. I had noticed my lightning behind me that was originally white from something in the suit it had changed to yellow as the Speed Force ate away at my Kryptonian powers. I was no longer indestructible, I hadn't lost my ability to fly but I knew it was coming. So I was going to enjoy it all I could before it was gone. I fly across the National City as I dragged my hands through the crowd until I stood on top of the CatCo building where Kara, Wynn and James Olsen worked.

"Hey." Someone says in my earpiece.

"Hello." I say into the earpiece.

"Elliot, it's Caitlin Alex said that you went rogue. What happen?" She asks.

"Well Alex didn't tell you the whole truth," I tell her,"she was afraid I became evil from some ARGUS file probably like from another Earth or something came through a breach."

"You're not evil right?" She asks, I don't know why but I smile.

"No, I'm not," I tell her folding my arms self consciously like she can see me. I wipe some blood that had ran down my nose onto my sleeve," I really just want to leave National City, for good this time."

"You need to stay Elliot, National City needs you." Caitlin tells me.

"They don't need someone who's losing their powers, someone who isn't indestructible. They have Kara, Mon-El and Clark." I tell her as my smile drops from my face.

"While you're losing power you're also gaining that no one else has Elliot." She explains. She's right everyone here has the exact same powers except Mon-El who can't fly but they're pretty similar. I have the Speed Force. I, Elliot Kai-El is one of the fastest men alive.