Chapter003_Punchable Face

Elliot-Prime 

I walked around the desert for Elliot for all I know he could be far away from here. I need to find him before he gets in touch with his powers, he's more dangerous and powerful than he realizes. I have no idea where I am or what he or I can do but I need to find him before he destroys this world. 

Elliot 

I wait and wait and wait for Kara's cousin to arrive but he doesn't, so I get up even though I'm pretty sure I'm not suppose to. I explore the room I'm in. It has all types of things that I have no idea how to use until I come across a mirror hanging in a small room with a bunch of plastic things hanging on the fall. I stare at myself , I look the same just as I had a few hours earlier only I had messed my hair up to its usual unpredictable style. I narrow my eyes and much to my dismay a red beam comes out both my eyes and hits the mirror. It reflects of the mirror and back into my eyes. It doesn't hurt though, it's just strange. I do it again and it does the same thing.

"Elliot? Are you here?" Alex asked from inside the main room, I walk in the  comfortable black shirt and pants they gave me to see Alex still in here black suit she was wearing earlier.

"Clark is here, c'mon," Alex said gesturing for me to follow her on my way I see Kara talking animatedly to a handsome man who looks at her in admiration. I can't breathe for a second until I turn my head away from them,"that's Mon-El." That's his name, he's way better looking than me to be honest. 

"Oh he seems nice even though I never met him." I tell her as I try not to sound dejected. 

"He is." Alex says. Of course he's nice, I bet Kara and stupid Mon-El are in love. God what's wrong with me! Do I like Kara?.......NAH! It's probably because even though he's handsome Mon-El has a punchable face to be honest. 

"What's Clark like?" I ask her. 

"In one word I would describe him as heroic." Alex said as I notice I'm wearing no shoes, only a pair of grey fluffy socks. 

"You remind me of my twin sister," I tell Alex as we walk down a long hallway,"she puts everyone at ease whenever she's around." 

"Thanks." Alex says. 

Kara 

I look at Alex leading Elliot somewhere, he looks at  me and looks down. What's up with him? He acts really weird to be kryptonian or even remotely human at all. Too pure, too innocent. We all have skeletons in the closet even good boy Elliot.