Chapter033_Murderous

Kara
I walked into the DEO to check on Elliot the next morning only to see a crowd of DEO agents waiting for me with solemn looks on their faces.

"Hank, what is going on?" I ask him confused but he motioned for Alex to speak.

"Elliot died in his sleep last night." Alex told me. I felt numb, tears flooded my eyes and started pouring down my face. Alex hugs me but I can't hug her back. I'm too numb. An inhuman noise comes from the back of my throat as I cry.

"Would you like a moment alone with him?" Hank asks me. I nod as tears run down my face and create small wet spots on Alex's black top. I walk to his hospital room where he still lays in his bed. Someone had combed his hair that was originally plastered to his forehead with sweat, they had cleaned the stream of black blood that ran down his mouth.

"I'm sorry Elliot, this wasn't suppose to happen. I'm so sorry it's all my fault. I was supposed to be with you not push you away. It's all my fault that you're dead," I take one of his cold hands into mine,"I love you." I kiss his forehead and wiped one of my tears that had fallen onto his cheeks away. I noticed strange marks around his neck. I focused on it as best as I could with my tear-filled eyes. It was hand prints. Elliot didn't die in his sleep, he was murdered. Mon-El was the only one here last night. My blood boiled, he killed him. I let go of Elliot's hand. I was going to kill him back for it. Elliot was hateful but he didn't deserve to die, he did so much good when he was the dark speedster. At times I even wondered if he cared for himself.