Chapter019_Cold And Gone

Elliot
"Kara?" I ask as I walk through the apartment. I walk through the apartment to see her laying on the ground in the kitchen. I flip her over to see a kryptonite knife buried in her chest. I scream; I scream as loud and as hard as I could. She was cold and gone her eyes still open wide in surprise. Zoom will pay for what he's done. I take the knife out her chest and close her eyes so she looks peaceful. I pick up Kara's phone.

"Cisco, Kara is dead I need your help." I say as tears roll down my cheeks.

A few hours later
I had been crying the whole time Cisco made my suit. But by the time I put on the black leather suit all my tears had dried. 

"I'm going after Zoom." I say when I put the suit on.

"But what about Barry and the rest of the gang?" Cisco asks as he gave me a domino mask to put on my face; I put it on.

"I have something to do and I don't want anyone getting in my way." I tell him and then I sped away as fast as I could. I ran all around the city until I found him.

"Elliot Kai-El did you get my gift?" Zoom asked as I looked at him in anger as I sped toward him and knocked him to the ground and punched as hard as I could. I throw him into a wall.

"I HATE YOU HUNTER ZOLOMON," I scream as I continue to attack him until I came across the machine he was going to use to take my powers. I tie him to a chair and made sure he couldn't escape I take one of the needles made of kryptonite needles and heat it until it turns black. I take some of my blood and use the syringe to stab Zoom with it,"you want my powers I'll give you some." I inject it into him. He starts to scream almost immediately; I watch him suffer like it was nothing. He literally melted. I don't feel bad that's exactly what he gets. But I was going to get Kara back so I start running. As fast as I can until I see Barry with a girl and a boy. They all look like the Flash.

The girl speaks,"Run Barry run."