Chapter002_Prime

Elliot 

I looked around my surroundings everything here looks strange to me. I lay still on the glowing table as Alex Danvers and Kara Zor-El walk into the room and stare at me, I'm not sure I like being stared at. 

"Elliot?"Kara asks, I turn my head and look at her. 

"Yes?" I answer, Alex looks at Kara and nugdes her forward. She looks at Alex with a pleading face.

"Now that your on Earth you might exhibit some changes in your body." Kara said as I stared at her like you I stared at my mother when she told I was going through puberty which seemed like it was thousands of years ago but in reality only like seven years.

"What type of changes, like the changes from the yellow sun?" I ask her, I know all about what happened when a Kyptonian came in contact when a yellow sun's rays. It gives them flight, enhanced strength, speed and the ability to shoot rays from their eyes. 

"Your powers might be different than mine because your not weakened by green kryptonite." Kara told me as I sit up, I faintly see my reflection in the glass wall. I looked more or less the same except someone did my hair wrong but it didn't look half bad. 

"Then what am I weakened by?" I ask her curiously. 

"Black kryptonite, it's rare but with the right amount of heat you can make green kryptonite into black kryptonite the upside is that if anyone is around that type of heat they will instant perish." Alex Danvers said as Kara stared at me like she was extremely angry. What the hell was she so mad about?

"My cousin, Clark is coming to see you so wait here for him." Kara said and with a swish of her cape she was gone. 

"I'll go talk to her, I'm sorry she was rude. What is your name by the way?" Alex asks me, I smile. 

"Kai-El, Elliot Kai-El." I say as she walks away. She was much more friendly than Kara. 

Alex 

"Kara! Kara," I called after her as she walked, she stops and turns to look at me,"what the hell was that? That was so rude." 

"I'm sorry okay I thought me and Clark were the only kryptonians here I'm just shocked." Kara explained sadly. 

"He's a black kryptonian it's not the same." I tell her. 

"Alex, black kryptonite is not what you think it is." Kara tells me. 

Elliot-Prime 

I have to find Elliot....and destroy him.