~<One>~

~<Juniper>~

"Omega!" Alpha Mason shouted. I could tell he was shouting by the way his face looked and the veins that were popping out of his neck. I quickly got up and looked at the the clock, gasping. It was 10:30 and I had slept in. Alpha Mason had tore the door open and there he stood in my room. He Reading his lips he said. "Are you ill?!"

I hurriedly shook my head no

"Then why are you not making my breakfast?!" He roared.

I looked over and pointed to my bed.

"Pathetic." He spat. Alpha Mason was a 6 foot 4 giant with menacing hazel eyes, brown hair and huge muscles. He was 24 and had not found his Mate yet, causing him to sleep around with some of the she wolves. Before I knew it he had stormed in and taken me by the throat. "If my breakfast isn't made in next half hour you and I are gonna go 'round having fun like we did last night, you got it?"

I shiver as last night's memories flooded my mind. I nodded.

"Good." He said, dropping me to the floor. "Your half hour starts now and I want this mansion spotless for when Alpha Vincent comes." He demanded, walking out.

I put on my shoes and raced down the stairs the the kitchen, whipping up some eggs and bacon, taking it to his study for him to eat. He ate in less than five minutes, shoving it towards me to clean. I did all the dishes and re-cleaned the whole mansion like I did yesterday. I was shining the blue vase in the entryway when Alpha Mason's brother, Beta Carter walked in with a few of his friends. They were laughing and when he turned, seeing me, he smirked.

"Look, guys, it's the Omega"He laughed. I turned away and felt him approach me. He grabbed my face in his hand, making me look into his hazel eyes, identical to his older brother's. "Look at me, runt." I did as he commanded. "Tell me, Omega, do you know how to dance?"

I shook my head.

"Aw. That's such a shame. I guess you're only worth a good strip then." He smiled, slinging me over his shoulders and walking to the basement. I knew better than to protest. He sat down on the couch and set me in his lap while his friends had other she wolves on them. "My brother thinks you're decent in the sheets, Omega. Tell me what it is that makes you so good."

I didn't know why they tortured me. I shook my head.

"You don't know? I guess I'll have to find out for myself." He smirked. I looked over to see his friends shoving their tongues down the she wolves' throats. My attention was turned back to Beta Carter as he lifted up my sweater to reveal my stomach, covered in multiple scars. "Looky here...I made this one." He said with pride, like a child showing off their art work. I had no choice but to sit there and let him do what he wished or he would make many more scars on me than he had.

I sat there as he ground his jeans into my shorts, grunting a bit as he kissed the scars he made. What is it with me that makes men want to violate me? The door flew open to reveal Alpha Mason, a smirk on his face as he saw us. "Well, well.." He started.

"What do you want, brother?!" Beta Carter snapped.

"You can have your fun with the Omega later. Alpha Vincent is here."

Beta Carter nodded to his brother and got up, pushing me to the floor. "We'll have so much fun later." He chuckled, lifting up my chin. "And you'll scream." He pulled me up from the floor, making my knees skid against the wood. We walked out with his arm around my waist, pulling me to his side. "Smile, Omega." I did as he asked. I was told to help serve dinner by Alpha Vincent, walking away from Beta Carter, but not before he could give me a slap to my behind to make me move faster.

I grabbed the food that the cook, Maria, had prepared in large plates, pushing through the kitchen door and being met the most manly scent I had ever smelt . It was utterly intoxicating and I never wanted to smell anything else. I kept my head down, afraid of angering the Alpha's. I came first to Beta Carter who smirked and laid his hand shamelessly on my behind. It wasn't until he squeezed that a something startled everyone at the south side of the table. I couldn't hear so I didn't know what happened. Beta Carter looked at the end of the table, his hand still on me. I kept my head down, but up to where I could read Alpha Vincent's lips.

"Get your filthy hands off my Mate, pup." He growled. It somehow sent pleasurable shivers up and down my spine, igniting a fire within me. Why was I feeling like this? My wolf, Wren, finally decided to speak for the first time ever and what she said astonished me.

Mate.

I carefully looked up to see a man, devilishly handsome, his fist clenching the table, cracking it. His black hair swept over to the side with eyes that looked threateningly at Beta Carter. His canines were slightly extended, showing that his wolf was present. Beta Carter immediately dropped his hand from my back side and stood. "There must be some kind of mistake, Alpha." He said, standing.

I internally gasped. He was...my Mate.

"It is no mistake. This is my Mate and if you touch her again you will never touch anything ever again for you will be too dead to do so." He growled at Beta Carter. I looked into his eyes and they softened once they reached me. "Come here, my love." He said, reaching out his hand. I hesitated, looking around the room and shifting uncomfortably as I noticed all eyes were on me. "Turn away." He hissed to them. They obey without question and I find his authority attractive in some sort. I slowly made my way in his direction until I was standing before him. He reached for my hand and instead of him being rough he was quite gentle, placing my small hand in his as if I would break and I just might. "What is your name, Mate?"

Did these people even know my name? I decided to speak "O-Omega."

He frowned and clenched his jaw before regaining control. "But what is your birth name?"

"J-Juniper."

Hey, lovewelcome to my new story and thanks for reading. Hopefully I'll update once a week😘