~<Fourteen>~

~<Vincent>~

I was the happiest man alive. My Mate was having my pup and warming up to her Luna Queen authority. It was amazing. Alpha Andrew had gained control over himself and was not threatening a riot anymore probably because he knew he would never win. I was proud of my Little One. I kissed her forehead as I lay her down in bed, covering her with the sheets. I headed to my office and sat at my desk. As I looked at it I felt pride swell up in me. This was my desk that was my father's and his father's and even his father's before him. This desk had been through a lot, seen many wars and victories. No doubt it had seen some...questionable things too. That thought both tickled and terrified me.

I got out the map of all the territories and marked all the Rouge spots. Little did Mate know that we were attacking them tomorrow and I was getting ready. While she would sleep in the early hours of the morning, I would be knee deep in rouge blood.

~<>~

~<Juniper>~

Vincent wasn't there when I woke up in the morning and the pack that was often bustling with members and warriors was an eerie silent. I felt a little awkward until Royalty showed up(If you can't remember she is Vincent's mom) and proposed we go shopping for the baby. I had been getting these terrible pains in my stomach every eight to ten minutes, but I still wanted to spend time with her.

"Where is Vincent?"

She looked shocked by my questioned. "Do you not know?"

Isn't that why I asked? "No."

"He has waged war against the Rouges early this morning. He led all the Alphas against them. No doubt he's already wiped a third of them out already. He's been preparing fir this ever since he became Alpha King." I sat back on the bed. He was going to war and he never told me? Annoyance and rage filled my being. How could he do this?! I had a right to know what was going on in my pack! We had already had a talk about this and I thought he had changed his ways. I stood and looked out the window, seeing the burning of a few trees out far to the west. That must be where he is. "He never told you?"

"No," I huffed. "He did not."

"Well-"

"How could he do this, Mother?! I am Luna Queen and he is Alpha King! We're supposed to work together!"

"Now, dear-"

"Does he not trust me?! This is my pack too!"

"Juniper, I'm sure-"

"I'm so fed up with his constant-oh!" The pain hit me like a truck and it stayed. Was it...

"Juniper?!"

"Oh, God. Oh, no!"

"What is it?"

"He's coming, Mom," I shouted, looking up at her in fear. What was I gonna do if Vincent wasn't here?

"Okay! It's gonna be okay. Let's get to the Pack Hospital."

"I can't go without Vincent, Royal! I can't give birth without him here!"

"I will send a messenger after him." I nodded and she did just that on our way. I was huffing and puffing, panting as well all the way there. I was sped off to a room in a bed with my hand over my stomach.

"Hold on, baby, wait for Daddy. Please." I had never felt pain like this before. Doctor Strouse was waiting in a little room and smiling.

"Congratulations-"

"I'm not giving birth until Vincent gets here!" If I weren't in extreme pain then I would've felt bad, but I was and I didn't.

"That's what your mother-in-law said. You know we can only wait for so long. At some point the baby has to come out. Let me check your progress." When her head came up she looked a little worried. "I'm sorry, Luna, but the baby has to come now."

"No! Vincent-"

"You have to push now! You might risk the health of the baby if you wait any longer."

I looked over at Royalty and she nodded, taking my hand. "You can do it, dear."

I didn't want to do this without Vincent, but this baby had to come out.

Oh my goodness, loves! Another chapter?! Why, yes, it is!