~<Six>~

~<Vincent>~

It had been a relaxing afternoon. Juniper had been by my side all day and at one point even in my arms. Now we were laying out in the grass in the back of the Pack house with the trees slightly swaying in the wind. The leaves brushed against each other, creating a soft sound that nearly put me to sleep. My Mate was in my arms, her breath steady on my neck.

She was asleep.

I breathed in her scent and sighed. This is why my parents had me wait and thank God for that. Juniper was the light of my life and I was going to take care of her. I kissed her cheek and held her close. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.

The sound of children's laughter greeted me into slumber. It was a little girl, bouncing up and down on my bed, waking me. I turned to look at her and what I saw took my breath away. She was a mini Juniper with my nose and lips! She stopped bouncing and instead jumped into my arms. I groaned and smiled, picking her up and stretching her up to the sky as she giggled uncontrollably. "Higher, daddy!" She cheered. I laughed and lifted her as high as I could, making her squeal.

"What do we have here?" A voice said from the door. I knew that voice better than anything. It was the voice that rang in ears that I loved so much. It was Juniper, her blue hair up in a messy bun, holding a baby boy. I smiled, setting down my girl and getting up to greet my Mate and son. "Breakfast is ready." She said, turning.

"Hey." I protested, grabbing her arm. "Where's my good morning kiss?" She smiled and I pulled her close, kissing her. I felt the small hand of my son on the stubble of my cheek, pushing me away from his mother. I pulled back and chuckled. "What's wrong, little man? You don't want me kissing your mommy?" I took him from her and spun him around, making him giggle.

"He had his breakfast as two this morning so I think he'll be alright for a little while."

"Really?" I asked her. "I didn't hear him."

"You were out cold." She laughed, picking up our girl. "By the way...you need to change his diaper. Come on, Marlene." She turned and closed the door, winking at me before leaving.

So that was this chapter🤘🏻