~<Seventeen>~

Lucian's adorable nursery

This is a funny one, loves, just warning you

SEVEN MONTHS LATER...

~<Juniper>~

I take it back.

No more adventure, please.

This child was growing so fast we had to constantly take pictures...okay he wasn't growing that fast, but he wore us out and then kept us up all night!

I groaned as his cries wailed through the monitor again. I heard Vincent huff and get up, kissing my forehead. "I got him this time,baby, go back to sleep." I had never felt happier to stay in bed. Luc's cries slowly faded away and I was able to return back to my blissful sleep. I felt Vincent move back into bed beside me, but I didn't wake up. I was way too tired for that. I guarantee you that not five minutes later the alarm on my phone went off. "Time to get up."

"No,"I groaned, drawing out my protest. 

"We have to. We already slept in."

"Why?"

"I'll go grab Luc and make breakfast while you stay here, but once breakfast is ready you have to wake up."

I turned and smiled up at him. "God, I love you."

"Mhm," He kissed my forehead and I snuggled deeper into the covers. They were so warm and fluffy. Kind of like pancakes. Suddenly I was dying to have a pancake,the need waking me from my slumber. I padded down the stairs and paused upon hearing Vincent's deep laugh and his son's high pitched squeal. "That was a good one,"Vincent said, chuckling. It was then that I rounded the corner and saw Luc throw a ball of flour on his daddy, hitting him in the stomach. Judging by the mess in the kitchen this had been going on for a while. Flour was all over Vincent and the floor.

"What do we have here?" I tsked. "Well, this is what I get for leaving my son all alone with his father."

"We were making breakfast," Vincent defended.

"Oh, I see that," I chuckled, gesturing to the mess. "And you'll be cleaning up while I make pancakes." Vincent's shoulders sank in defeat as he went to get the cleaning supplies. I cleaned off my baby's hands and started on breakfast the right way. "Mama will teach you how to make pancakes...not like your dad though."

"I heard that!"

I chuckled and began to make our breakfast. Within about thirty minutes I had a pile of pancakes with bacon and sausage. After we were done Luc began to wail. I immediately knew he was hungry. I took him to his nursery and began to feed him. It took a while because he was so hungry  and I had just fed him a few hours ago. 

I came back to the kitchen to find it spotless. Well, at least he can clean.  I carry Luc to the Alpha office where Vincent most likely was doing Alpha duties. I knocked first and opened the door. Vincent's glasses where on the tip of his nose as he wrote on a notepad. He looked up and smiled upon seeing us. He took off his glasses, setting them down on his desk. 

"Hey, babies," He greeted. Lucian smiled and squeal when he made eye contact when he saw his daddy. "Hey, little man! Wanna come sit in the big chair?" I walked over and sat Luc in his lap, snapping a pic of them together. Vincent took his tie off and put it on Luc, making him giggle and play with his new toy. He sat him in the chair by himself and took out his phone too. We both laughed and took a picture while Luc beamed up at us. 

He was so cute. 

So that was this chapter and I hope you beauties liked it! Remember to spam me with likes and comments for a "call out" and yes I know that the correct term is "shout out", but I'm weird and different and complete trash so I say it different. 

Thanks for over 220 followers! 

All you loves are amazing!