~<Eleven>~

~<Juniper>~

Bliss.

That's all I could describe it as. Pure bliss. I was scared at first, but now that it had happened I had no idea what I was waiting for all this time. He made love to me till the sun's rays peaked over the horizon and even then he had trouble letting me take a shower alone, which I didn't and we ended up making love in the shower too. He made me feel like I had never felt before. He made me see stars and make me feel like I could climb the highest mountain.

By the time we made it out of the bedroom it was dinner time. The pack leaders were sitting at the long dining room table, chatting when we entered. All eyes turned towards us and they all took in a breath, some deeper then others, and smiled. They knew of our union. They could smell it. I flushed with embarrassment as Vincent led us to our spot at the head of the table.

"I see the bunnies have made it out," Carlos, our Beta, said. Vincent chuckled and dug into his chicken, but I was not so hungry. I picked at my mashed potatoes and corn, not touching my chicken.

"He was kidding, love," Vincent said, kissing the side of my head. I knew he was, but something just made me not want to eat. "You need to eat something, Juniper."

"I'm just not hungry."

"Well, after today I thought you would be," he winked. I chuckled and playfully smacked his shoulder. "Oh, come on, baby."

"Stop."

"I didn't mean any disrespect, Luna," Carlos apologized.

"That's quite alright, Carlos, I'm just not hungry." I sighed and pushed my plate away when a small girl walked up to me with a mug in her hands.

"Luna?"

"Hi, sweetie, how are you?" I didn't know who she was, but she was cute as a button.

"I'm good I just need to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Can you heat up my hot coco? It's cold." I smiled and nodded, taking the small mug in my hands. I didn't want the mug to be too hot for her to touch so I willed the heat into the drink and not the mug. I handed it back to her and she took a sip, smiling. "Thank you, Luna." She bounced away with her hot chocolate and I turned to my pack leaders as they smiled.

"What?"

"That was so sweet," Aleena gushed.

"She needed something from her Luna and I provided. I care about all the pack's problems big or small, coming from children or adults," I answered.

Vincent kissed my cheek and smiled. "That's the sign of a true Luna. I'm thankful for who the Moon Goddess has chosen for me."

"Speaking of thanks," Carlos spoke up, "Are we having our annual pack Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night?"

"Tomorrow is Thanksgiving?!" I had totally forgotten!

"I know we have had trouble with pack members, but I'm sure we can all pull together for this night," Vincent reasoned.

"What about the Rouge problem?" Jack, our pack warrior leader, asked.

"Rouge problem?" No one had told me about a Rouge problem.

"We'll talk about this later," Vincent said to me; I barely caught it.

Why hadn't he told me about a problem and I found that somewhat disturbing. I was Luna-Luna Queen and I had a right to know any and everything going on in my packs. He would get an earful tonight that was for sure. I sat quietly throughout dinner, silently annoyed with my Mate. I was going through all the things I would say after dinner. Why hadn't he told me? What was the problem? Was anyone hurt? Where were the Rouges? What was being done about the situation? I left early from the dinner table, pushing in my chair and heading up the stairs.

"What's wrong,love?"

"Oh, I don't know maybe because you know there was a Rouge problem and never mentioned it!"

"I didn't want you to worry."

"I'm Luna, it's my job to worry!"

"Honey-"

"No! Until you tell me all of it you're sleeping on the couch!" I pushed him out of the room and locked the door. I got dressed and laid down in the bed, not sure if I would get sleep or not.

Sorry for the late update😁