~<Eighteen>~

Hello, Lovlies, I have some bitter sweet news. This story is coming to an end along with the One trilogy😭 But that also means that other books are going to be published. I will be starting The Girl Who Sings The Sweetest Songs again. Finally! I will be doing a couple chapters left in this story, but I hope you, beauties liked it. Here's this chapter and it's so cute!

Three Years Later...

~<Juniper>~

"Are you sure?"

"Honey, I took care of Vincent and his son is no different." I sighed. She was right. I had no idea why I was being so protective. "I get it, Juniper, he's your pup. That is what every Luna feels."

"Thanks, Royalty."

"It's mom from now on."

I smiled and tested it. "Mom." We had just celebrated my birthday with all our family, but Vincent wanted to take us out to dinner, but no matter how I insisted we stayed home he wanted to treat me. I was hoping to tell him in bed rather then over lobster. I waved to my son who was in his granny's arms. "Are you going to be a good boy?"

"Da bestest!" He smiled and I kissed his cheek as Vincent pulled me to the car.

"You're such an amazing Luna, Juniper."

"Yeah?"

"Yes. I'm glad you got your hearing back. The doctors are still trying to figure out how it happened."

"I would rather not question it."

"I understand."

"I want you to tell them not to worry about it anymore, Vincent."

"What? Honey, why?"

"Because I already know why it happened and how it happened."

~<FLASHBACK>~

I yawned and got under the covers with my Mate. We had just come home from our day out with Lucian and we were exhausted. We had eaten dinner out, put Luc to bed and headed straight for our room. There would be little to no fooling around tonight on my account. I was way too tired for that. I closed my eyes and sighed as Vincent wrapped his arms around my waist. I then felt his hand glide up my thigh, dangerously close to my...area. I groaned and smacked his hand away.

"Not tonight, baby."

"I was just trying it out just to see."

"Mhm. Whatever." I cuddled into his warmth and focused on trying to sleep again. It wasn't long before I did just that.

I opened my eyes to white room. It wasn't a blinding light it was soft and warm, inviting. I looked around to see a giant glass ball on a gold stand. I walked up to it, looking into it.

"You were always a curious one," a soft voice said from behind me. I turned in haste, coming face to face with the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Her skin was the fairest I'd ever seen. Her hair was long and white with a shimmering white gown too, but what caught my attention was the moon crest that was upon her forehead. She was so...powerful.

It was then that I realized who this was

It was then that I realized who this was. This woman was the Moon Goddess. My eyes widened and I fell on my knees before her.

"Moon Goddess!"

She chuckled and lifted me up. "Now, Juniper, don't bow to me. You're my equal."

"Equal?"

"Since the day you were born I knew it would be you."

"What would be me?"

She looked me in the eyes and smiled. "I want you to take my place as the Moon Goddess."

I reared back like she had slapped me. "W-What?"

"The Moon Goddess doesn't live forever, Juniper. I was not the original Moon Goddess, while our life is prolonged it isn't forever."

"I can't. I have a child and Mate. I can't live in the moon."

She giggled. "Silly child. You won't live in the moon. You're going to live on earth. You will just have the title."

"Is that why I can hear?"

"You've struggled enough and are strong enough to take my title."

"How did you do it?"

"I just decided you weren't going to be deaf anymore."

How can someone even do that? I'd been deaf all my life! "I-I don't know what to say."

"I will give you time to think this over. Call out to me in your dreams when you have an answer."

~<END OF FLASHBACK>~

"You have a chance to be the Moon Goddess and you never told me?!"

I looked down and felt hot tears spring up. "I still don't know my answer."

"It's been three weeks," he sighed. "You have to take this offer, Juniper."

"I wanted to, but I didn't know how you would react. I kept telling myself I was going to tell you, but I never did," I said, looking down. I couldn't believe myself, keeping things from my Mate. I broke down, crying. I sat on the bed and sobbed.

"Oh,Baby, don't cry. Honey, shh. I'm sorry."

"I didn't mean to keep it from you the way I did."

"It's okay, Sweetheart."

"There's something else I need to tell you."

"What is it?"

"We're having another baby."

This was a pretty long chapter, huh? This chapter was kinda deep and so your questions about how she got her hearing back were answered. The Moon Goddess did it.