~<Thirteen>~

~<Juniper>~

I was nervous. My hand automatically rested on my stomach, protecting my unborn child. There was a meeting with all the Alphas, including Vincent's parents, whom I'd already met. The bad part is that some of the Alpha's refused our union with me being an Omega and with my abilities. We had no idea what they would do upon smelling the pup I now carry within me. I looked up at Vincent who was standing, his knuckles white as he clenched them on the table.

"What is it?"

"You're nervous," I stated.

"Of course."

"What do you think they'll say?"

"I'm not quite sure. Most are on our side."

"That's good." I rubbed my sweaty palms on my jeans. I had already started to show with my baby bump hardly a bump anymore. It had only been six weeks.

"If anything happens I'll protect both of you."

"I know," I sighed, "That's what worries me."

The first Alpha had arrived and greeted us both with a hand shake, smiling. So he was on our side. This went on as more Alphas arrived, all shaking our hands and smiling, but that completely changed when Alpha Andrew arrived. At first the old man was calm and collected, but when he lifted his nose, sniffing the air his eyes went wide and changed from their semi-warm brown to a menacing black. His growl echoed through the conference hall as he took his hand and slammed it down on the table.

"How dare you?! How dare you let this witch conceive your pup?!" I flinched at his tone, both my arms covering my baby. "This is against the Law and the will of the Goddess!"

"How is it against the will of the Moon Goddess when she paired us as Mates?!" I knew that Damon was speaking, judging by his deep voice and threatening  manner. I sat in my chair and listened to the men all bicker and argue until a voice spoke to me.

Stand up. I did as it said and all eyes turned to me. Tell them the truth. Somehow, I knew what to say.

"I'm not a witch, Alpha Andrew, I don't know why the Moon Goddess gave me this power. I don't want to hurt anyone and I don't pose a threat to your pack at all unless you threaten my pack or my family. The Moon Goddess has paired Vincent and I together so we will stay that way and raise our pup, your future Alpha King, for I bare a son. I am your Luna Queen and I have a right to speak in this meeting and have the voice of reason in this chaos. My family will thrive and we will all live in peace unless you wish to wage war against the Kingdom of Werewolves. If anyone has anything to say against my family and our packs let him speak." I held my head high and looked at each man, including Alpha Andrew, in challenge. No one spoke and all wolves were drawn pack in my boldness. All the men bowed to me, as well as Vincent. "Thank you, gentlemen."

"If no one has anything to say then we can call this meeting adjourned," Vincent said, wrapping his arm around my waist. One by one each Alpha came up to us and bowed, congratulating us on our child. Alpha Andrew was the last to come to us, bowing and walking away. He still didn't approve of us and that bothered me. "Don't worry about it," Vincent said, kissing my forehead. "The old coot will come around."

I wasn't so sure about that. The voice I heard was no longer present within me and I was deciding on if I should tell Vincent or not. I decided against it, saying it was just my Luna Queen instincts coming forward at last. But I couldn't shake the feeling of when it spoke. I felt as if I'd had unlimited power and force. I felt as if I had authority over every single person in the room and I knew they felt that power too.

What was that voice?

So that was this chapter I hope you lovlies liked it! Don't forget to check out my other stories❤️