~<Twenty One>~

Last chapter, loves😭😭😭😭look how big Lucian got😂

17 Years Later...
~<Juniper>~
"Would you freaking stop, oh my God!" I chuckled at my sixteen year old daughter that was being annoyed by her brother who was nineteen.

"Luc, be nice to your sister," I scolded.

"I am, Momma. Just not the nice she wants."

She scoffed and pushed him away. "At least I'm gonna find my Mate today."

My eyes widened at her comment as I looked at Lucian. His playful mood had gone and was replaced with sorrow. I could see moisture in his eyes from her comment. Normally wolves find their Mates at sixteen, but Lucian hadn't and was greatly unsettled by it. It was a touchy subject and she had slammed her fist on it.

"Noelle Anne!" I shouted. "Apologize this instant!"

"For what? Telling the truth? You always thought me to be honest."

"I am your mother as well as Luna and Moon Goddess over all wolves and you will listen to me," I commanded.

She bowed her head and apologized before heading out the door for training. I looked at my son who was leaning over the kitchen sink, his back muscles tensed up. "I'm so sorry, honey."

"Why can't you just tell me who she is?"

"You'll meet her. She's alive."

"When?!" He roared, turning. "When will I meet her?! When will I mark and mate her?! And when will our pups be born?!"

"Lucian-"

"I'm tired of waiting, mom. I don't want a Mate anymore."

I jerked back. "How could you say that!?"

"You made a mistake!" He shouted, gripping his hair.

"Don't you dare yell at me, young man! You wanna know your Mate?"

"Yes!" He proclaimed, throwing his hands in the air. I placed my hand on his cheek and allowed him to feel the need for a Mate and the touch of her skin. He gasped and leaned in to me. "She'll make you feel like you've never felt. Don't give up just yet."

A stray tear left his eye. "It's so hard, Momma."

I shed tears for his sorrow. "I know, honey, I know. It'll all be worth it. Just trust in me."

"Okay."

Later that night...
"How does it feel?"

"I feel lighter. Like there isn't so much responsibility on me," he explained. Vincent had just handed over his title as Alpha and I my title of Luna, not fully of course.

"Even though I didn't give full authority I feel lighter too"

"When is he going to find his mate, dear?"

"I can't tell you that and you know it."

"She is alive, right?"

"Yes."

"Will she come to him soon?"

"Yes."

Oh, my loves, I can't believe it's over😭I have loved writing this trilogy and I'm kinda sad it's done with, but keep this story in your library to know about if I'm making a spin off story.

Special thanks to:
@ReenRix @smashthat @rushy61 @bluesilentproffesor @Elitedriving