~<Four>~

~<Vincent>~

I had gone down to grab our food, hurrying back up to the room so I could feed my Mate, but when I got there she was laying on my bed fast asleep. I smiled,setting down the tray on a nightstand. I took off my shoes and continued to undress, climbing into bed. I pulled back the covers and placed her in them, knowing she would be uncomfortable with being undressed. I pulled her close and breathed in her fresh scent, lilacs. I smiled when she sighed in content and snuggled closer to me.

Our Mate. Damon purred.

"Mhm. This is our Mate."

So perfect.

"Isn't she?" Before I knew it I was fast asleep.

~<>~

I panicked upon waking.
She wasn't here.
Damon caught a whiff of her scent in the living room where we found her in front of the T.V and eating sweet arms sour chicken over rice, complete with the sauce(A/N//: That is literally my favorite thing ever and I just had to put it in there). I chuckled at how she was having so much trouble with her chop sticks. I walked up and sate down next to her, picking up my own plate.
It was cold.
How was her's hot?

"How is your plate hot?" I asked her.

She smiled and winked, putting down her plate and picking up mine. I saw her pale hand become a yellowish orange and steam flowed up from the food. She handed it back to me and continued to eat her's like nothing ever happened. I sat stunned, watching her eat. What just happened? "Juniper?" I tapped her shoulder. "How did you do that?" She just shrugged and turned towards the T.V again, but I wasn't giving up that easily. "How?"

"You aren't gonna stop asking are you?"

"Nope." I grinned. 

"Fine." She rolled her eyes. "I have...fire abilities."

"Like, fire powers."

"Abilities."

"Powers."

"NO."

"That is pretty much what you said. I'm just dumbing it down." 

"Fine. I have fire powers.

"That's so cool, Juniper."

"I guess. I just didn't want to scare anyone with it."

"You don't scare me."

"Well, you're an Alpha, nothing scares you."

"The thought of losing you scares me."

"That is so corny." She laughs, continuing to eat her food.

"But true."

"Whatever you say."

"It is whatever I say, thank you." I grinned. She rolled her eyes and ignored me. 

After dinner we talked a bit and I set up subtitles on the T.V so she didn't have to try and read the actors' lips anymore. We decided that she would meet the pack tomorrow and would display her powers to them so that they wouldn't be afraid of her. It had been a good day and I was looking forward to many more with my Mate.

So there it is😋 I hoped you guys liked it. I have gotten a request for longer chapters so I'm going to try and do that.