~<Nineteen>~

Been a while since Vincent's P.O.V

~<Vincent>~
No doubt I was hurt that Juniper didn't tell me about the Moon Goddess giving her title to my Mate, but how can you stay  mad at her? I had been watching her sleep all night and I know how creepy that sounded, but I couldn't help it. My Mate was going to be the Moon Goddess. It wasn't until around two in the morning that I knew she had accepted the offer. Her hair turned white,growing all the way down to her behind and her cheek bones became more pronounced. She was still my Mate and I still loved her no more and no less then I did before she was the Moon Goddess. I stroked her silky hair and smiled. I was so proud of her. I kissed her head and stood, walking to Lucian's room. I opened the door and smiled to see him sleeping peacefully. I sat down on the carpet and couldn't help the overwhelming pride I felt in my family. I had a Mate who bore me a strong son and who was now the Moon Goddess and my son was an absolute joy to be around. I couldn't believe that all this has happened to me. 

"Honey?" I heard a voice whisper from behind me. I turned my head and saw Juniper standing in the doorway, wrapped in her pink fuzzy robe. I cracked a smile. I had gotten her that for  Valentine's Day after I ripped the other one up. "What's wrong? I woke up and you weren't in bed so I followed your scent here." She sat down beside me and gazed at our son. "He looks like his daddy."

"Are you hoping for a girl this time?"

"I just hope it's healthy." I nodded and wrapped my arms around her. "Do I look a lot different?"

"No,baby." I felt her hair. "I like it."

"Thanks. Let's go to bed." 

"I'll be there in a minute, Goddess." 

"No. You will be there now," she commanded in a low voice. I turned and faced her with a surprised look on my face when my feet and legs lifted of their own accord. "There are perks to being a goddess, you know." She beckoned me with her finger, walking away as I followed her to our bedroom. 

~<Juniper>~

I had never felt power like this before. I was in the kitchen making eggs when Royalty walked in. 

"Who the hell is in the kitchen?!"

I turned around to face her. "Relax, Mom, it's me."

"Juniper?"

"Yeah."

"What happened to your hair?!"

"Well, it's a long story, but I'll just get straight to the point. I'm the Moon Goddess." 

"W-What?"

"I'm the Moon Goddess."

"Prove it," she said, crossing her arms. 

"Well, You and Dad first Mated on June 20th. You were Mute before you met him and I chose you two for Mates because I knew that someday you would have a powerful Alpha and an amazing family." 

She was speechless for a few minutes. "I guess you are the Moon Goddess. You look so beautiful."

"I'm pregnant, Mom."

"Oh, praise the Moon Goddess!" She runs up and hugs me. "This is truly a great morning. Maximus!"

"What woman?" She ran out and I giggled. She was getting her exorcize today. 

"Bu, Daddyyyyy," Luc whined.

"No, buddy, you just went to the park yesterday," My Mate said, sternly. Within a few minutes they both came down the stairs, Luc in his father's arms. 

"Good morning, my handsome boys."

"What happened to your haiw, Momma?" 

"It just grew and changed. Just liked you'll do someday, my baby. Grow and change," I sighed. 

"I may gwow and change, bu I'll newer stop loving you, momma."

So this was a little short, but hey it was cute. Lucian is such a sweetheart! This book is coming to an end and I'm thinking of making a book for Lucian and his Mate...what do you loves think?