scene Five

I woke up early today, just past five o'clock as my alarm clock rang, loud and proud. I yawned, picking up my phone to send a quick to Thomas, telling him what happened after he fell asleep last night (the leaving part, that is. He doesn't need to know about the cuddling part), and that I'd come pick him up for Disney at a quarter to seven, so we'd get there early.
I quickly dressed, putting on my pastel blue and pink Disney shirt that I had worn in the video I had made with Thomas on my channel. I smiled faintly at the memory, before going to fix my hair, brush my teeth, and make some coffee.

Hopping in my car, I drove quickly to the hotel, season pass, camera, wallet, and coffee in tow.
I pulled up to see Thomas sitting on the bench outside, doing something on his phone.
The way the early morning light shine upon him made him look absolutely ethereal. Fumbling around for a moment, I grabbed my camera, snapping a picture, before quickly putting it back and rolling down the window.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping." Thomas looked up, grinning, and ran over to the passenger seat door, jumping in.

"Mean Girls, really?" He teased, and I laughed.

"What else?"

We continued on like this, trading jokes and just talking about everything and nothing, some pop station playing softly from the radio.
I pulled into the parking lot at Disney, managing to find a spot relatively close to the gates, and we both hopped out.

"I bought my ticket online a couple days ago," Thomas admitted, and I laughed.

"You were planning on me coming all along, weren't you?"

The brown-haired boy grinned cheekily, blushing. "I called your manager. She said she didn't know about any plans you had today, so I was just really hoping you were actually free."
By now, we were standing in line, and a couple fans approached, looking downright giddy, asking for pictures.
We happily obliged, and chatted with them for a few minutes as we moved up in line, until we got through the gates.
We bid them goodbye, and we were off!

"I want to check out the Radiator Springs section, and Soarin' Over California! Did you know, the Soarin' ride in Disney World is actually the same, they just changed the name because, you know, it's not in California?"
I laughed at his random trivia, telling him I hadn't known that.

We both agreed on generally riding the stuff with shorter lines, neither of us feeling like we really had to ride anything too big.
We rode Autotopia, laughing each time Thomas bumped our car on the rail, and Splash Mountain, before making a stop at the It's A Small World, singing the song at random moments afterwards to annoy the other.
We ate lunch in Ariel's Grotto, before hopping on the Finding Nemo Submarines, then to Space Mountain, so Thomas could see the difference between it and the one in Orlando, along with tons of smaller rides in between.

"Hey, if we go do the Pirates of the Caribbean ride now, we can still make it for our reservations in Blue Grotto!"
I nearly choked on the Mickey-shaped ice cream I was eating.

"You made reservations for Blue Grotto? I've always wanted to eat there!" I couldn't help it, I seriously bounced up and down, and Thomas laughed.

"Let's go let's go let's go!" I tugged on his arm, whisking us both into the line for Pirates of the Caribbean. The line was long, but it wasn't too big of deal, as we spent the time replying to fans on Twitter and reblogging stuff on Tumblr.

Once we were on the ride, we both laughed at the animatronic pirates, and I won't lie, I squealed a little bit when the first drop came.
Then we were off and into Blue Grotto. It was a really nice restaurant, one I imagined was a great place for a date.
And so, I envisioned that's why I was here. It wasn't hard to believe honestly; Thomas was the perfect doting boyfriend, except, you know, the whole fact that he wasn't actually my boyfriend.

We were seated and ordered our food, and I watched the people float by in the little boats for the ride we had just gotten off.

"This is so cool, thanks for letting me come with you." Thomas smiled, leaning back in his chair just a tad bit more.

"I can't imagine anyone else I'd rather have with me!"
I blushed at that, and was grateful for the dim lighting.

We rushed through dinner, however, a lot with dessert, not wanting to miss the firework show.
We rushed out, trying to find a good spot.
We managed to do just such, sitting down on the sidewalk with a near-perfect view of the castle.
We watched in awe as it started, and I was just absolutely enraptured by the stunning display.
Not so much though that I didn't notice Thomas wrapping his arm around my waist. I froze for a moment, before scooting closer, and hesitantly rested my head on his shoulder. He responded by tightening his grip, his head laying gently against mine.
I pulled away after a moment, looking up at him in curiosity.

The fireworks continued on, and I was dimly aware of them, but I was more distracted by the even more gorgeous display sitting right next to me.

Thomas began to lean down, until he was barely an inch away from my face.
"Did I ever tell you I think you're really beautiful?" He asked, before catching my lips in a searing kiss, one that set my heart on fire and my nerves into shock.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, wanting to enjoy this moment for the fear I might never have it again.