scene Fourteen

A/N: For the purpose of this story, Thomas has already finished the Ultimate Storytime tour (the one he is currently on), and took a break for a few months. They got some new dates for the show though in new places, just in case anyone was confused.
A/N (part 2): I really hope this happens. I so want to see the musical!!!

I scrolled through Tumblr, grinning as I saw each post that Thomas made or reblogged. All of his were just so happy, and I loved seeing them on my dash everyday.
Nobody knew, but I actually had a secret "fan" account dedicated to Thomas himself. I had gotten to know a couple of his Fanders pretty well, as well as what went on around there.

(I was convinced that if I didn't ship me and him so hard, I'd probably ship him and Leo).

A new post from Thomas caught my eye.

"New Ultimate Storytime dates?" I murmured, my grin growing.
I saw one that was relatively close, and I giggled, before pulling up another window in my browser as I called Thomas.

His handsome face showed up on the screen, and he was beaming widely.

"Did I write down the time wrong again? I could've swore that our video chat was later... Not that I mind! I just got done working out."
I drooled a little bit internally at the idea of him working out, before snapping myself back to the present.

"Nah, I just wanted to ask you something really fast."

"Ask away!"

"Would you want to hang out before or after the show? I don't know how long you'll be in the city, but I figured we could still see each other, maybe go on a date..."

"Huh?"

I laughed. "I saw the new tour dates for your show! I'm going to come see you in Vegas!"
Thomas brightened up even more (was that possible?), and he squealed, I swear, actually squealage.

"Oh my gosh, yes! I was hoping you'd come to see it, but I didn't know, since they aren't actually too close to L.A., but-"

"So do you want me to plan it so we have more time before or after the show?" I cut him off, knowing he could go on for ages if I didn't stop him. Not that I'd actually mind.

"Whichever works better for you. We actually have a week there, so you could even come for the whole time we're there, if you wanted."

"Sounds like a plan! I've got to buy my tickets now, but I'll see you tonight?"

"You bet! I love you."

I blushed. "I love you too, Thomas."