scene Thirteen

A/N: Thank you so much to anyone who has made it this far! I've never had a story be even this relatively popular, and it makes me so happy to know that my writing makes other people happy (or at least not bored).
This story may be coming to a close soon, but not to fear! A sequel may be in the workings, depending on the response.
Enjoy!

I strummed on my ukulele, smiling at Thomas. It was weird to have to be relying on a computer screen once again to talk to him, but this was so much better than nothing.

"So what've you been up to?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"Just been hanging. Nothing too big for awhile, it seems. You?"

"I've put up a few vines here and there. We're trying to get some more dates in new places for Ultimate Storytime. It was so fun doing it, and so many people still want to see it!"

I grinned, remembering how I had wanted to go see him do it, but there weren't any locations around here. Had we been dating when it happened, I have no doubt I would've flown out. Heck, I was thinking about flying out anyway.

"Well, if you have any shows east coast, I might be able to come. I don't know though..." I teased, grinning playfully.
Thomas smirked.

"If they let you in, that is."
I gasped, mockingly offended, pressing a hand to my chest.

"How dare you?"
We both laughed, and I ran a hand through my hair.

"I miss you. It's weird not having you next to me," Thomas murmured, rolling onto his back so he was upside down.

I pursed my lips, sighing lightly. "I miss you so much too. I wish we didn't live so far apart."

We stayed quiet for a moment after that, until someone called Thomas' name. He replied to them, before turning back to me.

"I've got to go. I'm sorry."

"It's alright! Same time tomorrow?"
Thomas nodded.

"I love you."

I smiled, blushing. "I love you too, Tommy."
After a moment longer, he disconnected, and I sighed, rolling into my back, smiling happily.