fourty

my eyes snap open from my previous nightmare and my breathing uneasy. once i realize where i am, i calm down. unwrapping my arms from around freya i get up from the bed and walk to the hallway bathroom.

turning on the light and splashing water over my face. after wiping off my face, i look at myself in the mirror and my eyebrows furrow at the bags under my eyes. feeling an headache marching it's way into my head, i open the cabinet to look for anything to take for it.

i glance over every pill bottle until i see some advil. while grabbing the bottle i knock over another orange pill bottle. picking it up and starting to put it back until i see something familiar.

bringing the bottle closer to my eyes, my eyebrows shot up. on the bottle it read:
"freya lacy
antipsychotic 20mg tablets

take 1 tablet by mouth every day"

i've heard that before...freya has a bipolar disorder?

"what are you doing?" freya's voice alerted and before i could muster anything up she rips the bottle out my hand.

"why are you snooping through my stuff cole?"

"why didn't you tell me?"

"why would i? you haven't told me anything either."

the room went silent after that, knowing she was right so i didn't say anymore. my eyes run over her body as she trembles from being cold. she only had her bra and basketball shorts on.

"you have a bipolar disorder?" i ask, hoping she would answer me even if it's a one worded response.

"mood swings. it's sort of like a bipolar disorder but less severe," she says, "but that's all i'm telling you."

A/N:
the end to this book is near

A/N:the end to this book is near