Him

Zoe's POV
Yesterday was weird all I could think about was Shawn asking me to go on a date . I repeated those words in my head all day . Back to reality , I have to go and get ready for school I don't want to be late for history class (again)
Time skip to school. ( cuz I can )
I get to school late and had to rush to my locker and and because I was rushing I tripped ( of course I trip ) over something dropping my books to the floor and planting my face to the ground as i was trying to get up I see a hand reach over helping me get up as he helped me we lock eyes . Then I look away say thank u and rush to class . As I walk in I was expecting to get a detention but Steven covered for me saying I had gone to the nurse . ( he is so sweet 😊) . As I was siting down I feel a tap on my shoulder it was my friend Ivanna " hey why were u late again . Were you with that pale kid u told me about ?!!" She said. " no !" I reply " Then why are u late ?" She asks " I had to to do my makeup you know this doesn't just happen !" I said pointing at my face. " whatever " she says while turning back around to face the front of the room . All I could think about for the rest of the class was think about HIM . Then after while of remembered his name it was ...............

Sorry for the cliffhanger I guess you'll have to find out mystery boys name in the next chapter
Was it Shawn ?
Or was it someone else?