The secret

Ivannas POV
I was still In shock he was mad at me for telling ." Why are you mad at me you should be mad at her!" I practically yell while standing in front of his face. After that I just stormed off to Zoe's room . Once I get to her room I grab a piece of paper and start to drawing angrily . I draw Josh but then just mess it up with lines expressing my anger. It's was a form of me getting my emotions out .I decided to walk to the window to see if anyone was there but then i see my brothers car. WAIT .,,,,.,was Carlos kissing Abby !!! Omg why do they like her after all she has done. " ZOE !!" I yell making her coming running
Zoe's POV
As I walk in I see Ivanna by the widow I go next her " zo I think I know who the boy who was kissing Abby ." She say not that happy . " Carlos ." She says in soft tone while looking at the floor ." Please tell me you didn't say Carlos !" I say. " we can't tell,Josh he will beat him up and then Carlos will beat him up ." I say loudly ." Well,they both. deserve to be beaten up ." She says " no Ivanna .' I say ." But I don't think Josh well get angry I mean he didn't even get angry at Abby !!!" She says ." You have a point ." I say.
" it's to quite we should go check on Abby and Josh ." Ivanna says while go downstairs quietly trying to act like a spy kid . Finally we reach the last step and we hide behind the wall and look to see what there doing . Josh was outside sitting and Abby had left I guess . We decided to stop hiding and go to the kitchen from there we see Josh sitting outside with his hands in his hair. " I am going to go talk to,him " I say . I go outside and can see Josh was upset and stressed out . " you ok " I say while sitting next him . " is that even a question !" He partially yells making me scared." Sorry I didn't mean to scare you but it just that with everything that happened today I am just not in the mood to talk ." He says while putting his face into his hands ." Josh it ok I understand " I say " thanks " he says ."Josh can I ask you something ?" I say trying to get his attention."ya " he says while looking up to me." Why did you say that to Ivanna ?"I say a bit scared . He downer answer so I just go inside . He needs to time to think and understand everything that just happened ........ It had Been an hour and Josh was till outside. I see Ivanna had fallen asleep watching stranger things , so,i decided to text my bae.
Z- hey do you think you can come over I am still worried about Josh so,can you come over I have no one to talk to Ivanna is asleep . Plzzzz!! Sorry I know it's late but I need you .
S- anything for you be there in 10.😻😘
Z- thanks you r the best !!😘😘😘😍
After a while of waiting Steven finally gets here with donuts from Krispy Kreme . Later me and Steven decided to go watch a movie in my room because we didn't want to wake Ivanna up . We decided to watch mocking jay part 2. After a while we hear someone come in I guess Josh was finally done thinking . But then I hear I second voice ." Oh know this isn't good " I tell Steven . We stare at each other and then we decided to do the right thing , spy on them . Again we become like spykids and see Josh sitting at them Table on his phone and Ivanna still sleeping . We both decided to go and keep on watching the movie .
Ivannas POV
After waking up from a long nap I grab my phone to see the time 12:30 . I text Zoe to ask were she is and she says she is upstairs watching a movie with Steven , I say ok and decide to text Brandy.
I- hey brandy if ur up can u bring pizza to Zoe's house it's been rough night I am pretty sure we're hungry . Thxs ur favorite cousin who you will do anything for at any time .
B- sure be there in 20 .👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼✊🏼✌🏽️👌🏽✌🏽✌🏽👌🏽
I- thxs ur the best
B- I know !!
Then after ending the conversation i hear someone come out of the,bathroom and walking towards were I am ." Zoe?" I ask . There I see Josh and just look away and go back to sitting down . After a while I decided to go up to Josh . " can we talk " I ask him looking straight into his eyes . He nods and I take a seat next him . " why did u get mad at me when I told you about Abby ." I say a bit scared of how he would react to the question. He stares at his hands for while then finally he says " I didn't want to have my heartbroken again ...... And why would you tell me " he said . Those first words broke my heart . Who knew a boys heart could be sensitive like a girls . " I told you because I didn't want you to have a even more broken heart if you saw them kissing , I wasn't trying to hurt you I was trying to protect you ." I say while looking down at my hands on then at Josh who had been looking at his hands as well . " I didn't know you cared so much about me " he say while looking at my eyes . " of course I care about you . Why would I be so worried about you when u got punched . Because I care about the people who are special to me " I say while looking straight into his eyes . It felt like an eternity . Then he said " I am so sorry about the yelling at you I was just mad and in shock I would never hurt you " he says. " thanks Josh and it ok it understand you were mad ." I say ." Josh I am going to tell you something do u promise not to freak out ?" I say ." I promise !" He says ." I know who Abby was kissing ." I say . He stays silent and then says " I kind want to know ." He Says " you sure ?" I ask , he then nods his head and I begin to say " it was my brother !" I say in a scared tone . He begins to make a fist and stand up but I grab his hand but he is stronger so I hug him to try to clam him and call for Zoe and Steven . Once there next us Josh clams down and hugs back ( best moment of my life ... Shh don't tell anybody ) then I let go and Steven ask Josh if he is ok and they talk for while then we hear the door ring . I go to answer And see Brandy holding pizza but behind her was ........................................

Cliff hanger hah
Post Tommmrow
Love y'all