The plan

Comment down below if you think I should add more drama to the chapters.
Zoe's POV
Today was Monday , ugggg . At least in 2 weeks it will be fall break !!!!!!!!!!!!!" Beep , beep " I hear my phone I had gotten a text from Steven
s- hey zo meet me at my locker when u get to school . Xox Steven
Z-k see u then xoxox
Why would he want me to meet to him at his locker ??? Was he going to break up with me !!! I am going to kill Josh , this is his fault if he wouldn't have interrupted us I sound have kissed him!!! After that I decided to go talk to my lovely uncle (note the sarcasm (
" hi josh !!" I said with a cute tone . " what u want ?! " he replies." Haha , i want u stop ruining me and Stevens moments . This isn't the first time !!!" I say with anger ." Ok , fine . Now let's go were going to be late for school !!" He said as he ran out of his room to down stairs so he could be the first one to the car. " real mature !!" I yell as I walk slowly down the stairs . " bye mom bye dad " I says waving to them as I walk out of my house .( while writing I realized Josh should be in collage but Let's says he got held back in a grade so ya ) as I walk to the car I see Josh already in the driver seat but then , then I see a red head , of course Abby !!! I really think she trying to make Ivanna mad , she knows how much she likes Josh . Oh no then i remembered I had to pick Ivanna up !! Oh omg she's gonna die !!! Well I mean she did live along life . " ring , ring " I hear my phone I pick it up to see who's calling and its vanna " shit " I think to my self . " hello " I say nervously. " dude I am ready , are u almost here !!," she with a exited tone ." Ya see in 10" I say in a dull tone . After a hang up and get in the car I see I and interrupted a conversation. " Karma !!! " I Say to Josh ." Hey Josh . U need to pick up Ivanna , sorry I forget to tell you " I say in scared voice " fine " he says in angry tone ." Excuse me Don't talk me in pathetic tone!!" I say as a joke and snap my fingers. Once we get to Ivannas house I text her .
"I am outside ." 2 mins later she comes out and then realizes who is in the front seat with Josh . She stares at her and walks to the back of the car . " hey zo , hey Josh " she says in a nice tone . Abby then coughs ...... " if your sick then why go to school ?" I said with a sassy tone .
Time skip to lunch
It was finally time for lunch the only time I had with Steven . " hey Steven !!" I say waving and smiling at him ." Hey Zo where were you in the morning ?" He ask . " sorry I was running late and had to run to class !" I say in a sorry tone . " it's ok , hey I was wondering if u were gonna do anything for fall break ?" He says blushing . " No I am not " I say trying to hide my smile . " do you wanna go Disney land with me . You , Me , Shawn , Ivanna and Brandy , my uncle works there so he got me tickets !" He says blushing. " Steven I would love to go " I say and run up to him and give him the biggest hug . I then decided to tell them the rest . Explains everything to them . " yes me and Brandy say yes !!" Ivanna says smiling . " Shawn do u think u can go ?" I ask . " yeah !" He says while smiling widely . " great I'll tell Steven !" I say . " wait Zoe " Ivanna yells out . " yeah " i say ." Your dad won tell you go unless and adult goes , you know him !" Ivanna says with a frown on her face.i stop then think who is an adult that is young that we know.Then I realize who . I know who can come but she won't like it . Y'all probably already figured it out . " I know someone . But You won't like it !" I say to her .she stands confused trying to figure out who.Then she Findlay figures it out and stares at me with no emotion at all . All of sudden Ivanna goes loca on me like when I ate her taco , that girl loves her tacos . She then goes up to me and says " fine , but no Abby !!" She says angrily .
Time skip to after school
After school me , Ivanna and Shawn go to My house to ask Josh about the trip .
Once we get home we look for Josh but he ain't home . So we decided to watch Harry Potter since we all loved it . After a while of watching Harry Potter Josh finally gets home ." Josh we have been waiting on you for ever " I say in a Sassy tone." Sorry I was helping Abby with homework . " he says . I look over to see Ivanna clenching her jaw and go back to talking to Shawn about Harry Potter. " so Josh we wondering if u would go with us to Disney land , we need an adult and you are the only adult who would go . So what you say , yes or no !" I say exited . " sure I would love to go , I have never been !" He says in a happy tone " so who's going ?" he asks us . " me , Ivanna , Shawn , Steven , Brandy and you !" I say with the a big smile in my face . " can Abby go ?" He asks . " boom " we hear Ivannas phone drop to the ground and stares at Josh and says " this is a Abby free trip !" She says Angrily. She then grabs her phone and goes to my room . She leaves Josh speechless . So I decide to go upstairs and talked to her . I walk in and see her siting against the wall and her hands on her head . " what's wrong ?" I ask . " I just can't believe that Josh is dating Abby even tho he knows what she did to us ,!" She says loudly that i a positive Shawn and Josh probably heard . " I think should talk to Josh and tell him " I say " ha! like he would listen to me " she says
" talk to him !" I say . " fine but watch him not listen !" She say waking up am strains a deep breathe and going downstairs. " SHAWN get ur but in here" I scream so they can talk in private . I am such a good friend , I think to myself ..
Ivannas POV
Once
I get to the living room I see Josh sitting on the couch on his phone . I walk up to him " Josh c-can I talk to you ?" I say I'm scared tone ." Yeah " he says in a clam but confused tone . " so what do you want to talk about ?" He says . " well I have to tell you something." I say . " why are you dating Abby after all she has done to me an Zoe !" I practically yell . He just sits there and glares at the ground ." Sorry I didn't mean to yell at you !" I say , in what I think is a clam tone. He looks up an says " she has changed !" He says trying to convince me ." Josh you believe that ?" I say trying to his, back tears." Ivanna she probably said that because you guys were mad at her !" He says practically yelling at me ." Good to know I can't trust you !!" I say crying and running out Zoe's house . I decided to walk towards the park near Zoe's house which was probably a bad idea since it would be the fist place to look for me . I sit in the grass and lay down and jut look at the stars . Then I feel someone lay next me I turn and see Shawn . " you okay " he say making me sit up . " ya I guess I just thought he was different that's all ." I say while looking down at the ground . " it's okay " he aye while playing with his hands . And at that moment we both look up and looked in to each other's eyes we both start Lean in , then boom sparks fly we kiss ............ After kissing we Stand up to see 2 familiar faces,looking at us , Zoe and Josh . Zoe with a smile,and Josh was Clenching his jaw and looked pretty shocked. Karma .
Sorry about grammar it's late and to,tired to correct so tommorw I will

How will Josh react !!!
Will it be awkward at Disney
Read to find out