The emergency

Ivanna's POV
Behind Brandy was the one the only .... Shawn . When I saw him I knew josh wouldn't be happy . So I look at Brandy she had no idea about what happened so I couldn't blame her for brining Shawn . So I decided to tell josh ' hey josh can u drive me to the store !' I say while grabbing his arm and heading out through the garage . We get into the car and I had to make a excuse ." So why I am taking you to the store ?' He asked while starting the car .'' I need medicine for my period pains ' I say because that was something he would believe. " ok ..'" He says and drives to the store , once we reach the store I buy medicine and 2 buckets of ice creme . Once I am done I head to the car were josh was waiting . " why did you buy ice creme ?' He asked. " well today wasn't been a good day so I thought ice creme always works , and you just found your girlfriend kissed someone else so i thought you needed this ." I say ." Thanks !" He Says . " josh can we go to the park I don't feeling like Going home yet ." I ask " sure , why not " he says and start driving to the park . Later once we arrive to park I bring the ice cream and sit and the grass an signal josh to sit with me . " who comes to the park this late ?" He asked ." People who just want to eat ice cream !" I reply . After we just talk and eat ice cream .* yawns "I am tired . I think we should go back now " I say , he nods and we head to the car and start to drive home . Once we arrive i pray God that Shawn isn't there . When we arrive I devices to go through the the front door like a normal person . Once we enter I see Zoe , Steven , Brandy and you guessed it SHAWN . '" Ivanna , josh where were u guys !'" Zoe's asks ." We were at the park !" I say ," she was helping me get over my broken heart ." Josh says . Then suddenly we hear someone banging on door . I decided to go answer the door , everybody stand up from where they were to see who it was . " Carlos !" I say in Loud whisper tone . I guess josh and all them heard me because they all came to the door . " what do you want !" Josh says in a angry tone .then Carlos looks up from string at the floor , he eyes puffy and tear stains on his face ." Carlos what wrong !!" I ask him . " come on in side ." Zoe said while letting Carlos inside . Me and Brandy both sit next to him . " carlos whats wrong ?" Brandy asked , while beginning to have a panic attack because he wasn't telling us why he was crying , finally he said " Ivanna .........Bran-dy grandpa went to heaven." At that moment I fell to my knees and began to cry and so did Brandy and Zoe began to tear up because she didn't like to see people cry . My cry had turned to sob . Then I felt josh tap my shoulder and I stud up and he hugged me a sobbed in to his shoulder . After a while I let go of josh and hugged Brandy , we sobbed until there was no tears left to cry . " guys we leave for Cali tommorow , so let's go home and get ready ." Carlos said . I said hugged everybody goodbye . But I hugged my best friend the longest she was like my sister she was there for me for the good and the bad , she is the definition of a best friend . " bye " I said as I walked out of the door but I turned back and hugged my best friend again . Then I finally got in the car with Carlos and Brandy and headed out . Today was the worst day ever . I didn't hug Shawn . I had mixed emotions about him ........Heartbreaks , fights , makeups , and death , .... As I was packing for California I decided to text josh I think he would understand since he had lost his dad last year .
I- sorry I know it's late but I need someone to talk to .
J- it's ok , o need someone to talk to too .
I- how do you deal with the pain of losing someone ?
J- it take s time , you need to be around the people you love and that love you .
I- thxs ..... Can I meet you at the park on 10 ?
J- ya , but why??
I- you said to be around the people I love .
J-ok see you in 10
I-thxs
Josh's POV
Once I got to the park I saw Ivanna on a swing . I could hear her silent crys . I sat next to her and when she looked up I could see her tear stained cheeks and puffy red eyes . " Ivanna it's ok " I say as I hug her , she crys into my shoulder , " it's ok it gonna get better " I say while rubbing her back . " josh , thanks for coming " she said " no problem , any time " I said as we both stop hugging and began to talk . " so when are are you leaving " I asked " tomorrow " she said . " how long are you gonna be there ?" I aksed while looking down at my hands ." 4 days " she said while letting some
tears escape her eyes . After a while we both went our own ways..............

Hope u guys like I might upload again later
-Ivanna