Interrupted

Zoe's POV
Today was Saturday and I and a date with Steven today.so decided I would FaceTime him and talk about stuff. After talking for Steven for while I decided to text my bestie Ivanna .
Z- hey what should I wear to my date with Steven
I- were are u going ?
Z- I don't know he said it would be surprise !!! 😍😍
I - wear so thing fancy but no to fancy
Z- ok , I have something in mind .
Z-so who was ihop with Shawn and Brandy ???
I- I rather tell u in person . Meet me at tropical smoothie in 5
Z - ok 🤔🤔🤔
Time skip brought to you by Alex Russo 😺
Once I get to tropical smoothie I see Ivanna on her phone . I walk towards her and sit in the seat in front of her . " so what happens ??" I asked suspiciously . Explains everything that happened with Josh and Abby . " i can't believe my uncle , wait but is he dating her ?" I ask Ivanna . " I don't I know I just ran out !" She says with a frown on her face. " well I have to go get ready for my date , feel better they will probably brake up when he finds out she is slut ." I say while getting into my car and driving home.
Time skip again to Zoe getting ready for her date
As I was getting ready I decided to text my backstabbing uncle of mine .
Z- hello,Joshua I heard u had a encounter with my bestie !!
J- Zoe I can explain ....
Z- wait , my only question ate you dating Abby ?????
J-yes what wrong with that I have had girlfriends before what's Ivannas problem with Abby ????!!!
Z- wow Josh act like u don't remember 👿👿👿
J- I don't understand ??
Z - Abby was the girl that tried to date Steven while he was dating me she also bullied me and vanna after we told her we couldn't be friends anymore .
J- Zoe I didn't know . But I promise she has changed .
Z- they all say That Josh you can't trust her
J- Zoe I promised she has changed
Z- ok but don't say I don't say that I didn't say that I didn't warn you
Then Josh never replied . We all know how this is gonna end .😲🤐
After a while of getting ready and listening to music I hear a knock on the door I run down stairs to see Steven holding a bouquet of red roses . " Steven this is way I love you ?!!!" I say running towards him and hugging him . " I know it hard not to like me " he said making me blush .

Time skip to dinner 🍍🍅🍔🍕🍜🍙
Vanna was right fancy but no to fancy ... Steven took me to beautiful Italian restaurant that looked like a scene from a movie , it was beautiful , it looked like what I image Rome to look like . After dinner Steven drives me home , but since my curfew was till 11 we decided to talk on the porch , since I had a porch swing . " Zoe I can't believe u have been my girlfriend for 3 years !" He said making me blush . " I can't believe it either. We both start to lean in my lips were 2 inches away from his ,but suddenly I hear a car pull up . It was my uncle Josh pulling up . The lights turned on pointing it right at out faces " sorry am I interrupting something " he says knowing he did ."I could tell he had done it on purpose . " Did I ever tell you how much I love u Joshua ?I say sarcastically . Then I decided to walk inside bit I decided to give Steven a kiss on the cheek which made him blsuch like crazy . 😊😊😊😊👈🏼 like this . As I walk in I ask my annoying uncle " what do u want , and why are you here ?!" I say angrily. " I am here to show you and Ivanna that Abby has changed !!" He says ." Good luck with at ," I say while going inside my house , Since Steve had left . I heard up the stairs to my room .