Suprise vistor

Josh'S POV
Finally after a while Stevens answers his pone since he had Gone bathroom during the movie saw the texts I had sent ....
Stevens POV
" guys I am going to the bathroom brb " I whisper to,Carlos and Zoe . As I walk out into ten hallways I check my phone because I a teen . Once I open it I see 23 missed calls and 10 texts from Josh . I call him " dude what's up why did you call ?" I ask " Ivanna is in the hospital !" He says a bit loud ." Omg , I'd she ok ?!?" I ask " better but make sure to tell Zoe someplace were it doesn't have to be quite " he says " ok be there in 40 " I say before hanging up . As I walk in I decided to tell Carlos and Zoe it in a emergency ." Guys we have to go !" I say while making them stand up ." Why " they both ask in a confused tone " I'll tell you outside " I tell them . We we get in the car I'd diced to tell them ," Zoe you promise you won't freak out " I ask ," well,it depends " she replies ." Ok. Well Josh call me and told me Ivanna is in the hospital but she's better !" I say hurrying up to say the last part .carlos just looks pale but Zoe starts to hyperventilate and cry ." Goooo now !" She says ............
Skip car ride .
Josh's POV
As I guessed I see my niece coming through the door crying . " where is she !!" She loudly says to me ." He follow me ." I say while leading her to the room where Ivanna and Brandy were. When she walks in she runs to her and hugs her " r u ok !!! What happened!???" I ask " I dorm want to talk about it " she replies ." Guys I think she needs rest lets go to the cafeteria " Brandy suggests and we go outside .once we,are seated we talk " hey what happened ! " Zoe's ask me while bringing me a cup of coffee ." Are sure you want to hear this ??" I ask her " yes " she says " well me and Brandy come back form ice cream and I walk in and see her cutting herself so I decided to bring her here so she could get stitches ." I say while drinking my coffee ." I told her not to cut herself anymore. Ur she never listens !!" She says which make me. A bit mad ." Wait so she has dorm this and you didn't tell me !" I say loudly " well Josh you aren't her boyfriend so,why do I tell you if you never there for her !" She says . I just sit and finish my coffee .
- Next day' Ivanna go out of the hospital now on their way to the airport -
Zoe's POV
It was Finally time to leave and go back home !!! We already at the airport and we finally get to board I guess we all got seated somehow together but not everybody . Me and Steven then somewhere else Carlos and Brandy then Josh and Ivanna . Once were all seated I see Ivanna rush to the bathroom I guess she ain't feeling well .poor Josh he has to sit next her which means barf patrol ..................
Ivannas POV
I felt bad for Josh he had sit next me and I kept on feeling sick . " sorry maybe you should trade with Carlos or Brandy ." I say " it ok we all get sick " he replies" thanks but I warned you " I say . .............after a whisk I am not sick anymore so decided to talk to Josh ." Thank you for taking me to the hospital ." I say" no problem " he says " Josh do u see me as a friend or you nieces friend ?" I ask he stay quite then says " I think you know " he says with a smirk ." You know our relationship is like,the song photograph by Ed Sheehan !" I say making him smile . Then we just go on our feels but then I just fall sleep leaning in his shoulder because I was in the. Middle of Him and a stranger . I could tell he had smirk when I fell alsleep I also,felt Zoe Carlos and Brandy staring at me . .......
Zoe's POV
I was happy to see my best friend happy . " hey I think this the happiest I have seen her since she met Hayes Grier ." Steven says ." Ya I am happy that she feels better " I tell, him . " hey you know it's homecoming !!" I says " I know I can't wait !" He says " so when you gonna ask " I say " well , never mind I'll make you wait " he tells me " fine be that way ........... After time we finally land ....
Josh's POV
When I wake up I see Ivanna had fallen asleep on my shoulder , I decide to eat her since. We had landed . After getting to the luggage I see Ivanna still when a big smile in her face . Then from a distance I see a familiar face . "Oh great Thai should be good " I think to my self . What was Abby Doing here ? I could see Ivanna's smile fade after song Abby . She starts walk towards us then she's starts to run with her arms in a hug portion , to bad she ain't gearing a hug . But then instead of running to me she runs to Carlos !!! He hugs her . Everybody was in shock . Ivanna was clenching her jaw and had her hand in a fist . And me well that's a different story I was .......,,,,..