Elevator

Ivanna's POV
And then " Ivanna !!! Come on !!!!!" I heard Brandy yell . " omg I am going to kill the girl !" I say to Josh which makes him laugh ." Once just once even on my birthday ." I say I'm whisper hoping he won't hear . " well I guess I have to go ." Josh says as he stands up but then he leans over and kisses my cheek .i was speechless ." Goodnight " he said " goodnight " I replied ." Well I see someone is happy ." Brandy says while coming over to sit next to me ." Dude seriously you owe me now " I tell her as we start to walk to the elevators ." I don't think so he did kiss you on the cheek " she said making me blush ." Well ...." i said......... once we got to the hotel room we expected to see Zoe but she wasn't there so we decided to look for her and Steven who was also missing and Shawn . Where could they be ? . Me and Brandy searched all the hotel and nada none of them where there so we decided to look around the hotel area ." Maybe they went to dinner ?" Brandy said " ya but like Zoe was with us ." I say ." Maybe she saw Steven and went with him." I said . " come on let's go look for them outside ." Brandy said as she led me out the door of our hotel . Once we around the corner we see a sushi restaurant we decided to check if they were there by any chance . Once we walk in we see Shawn and a girl but we couldn't really see her face ." Dude who's the girl ?" Brandy asked aw we peeked from the sushi bar." I don't now I can't see her that well al I know she got good hair ." I said " ok let's just follow them until Shawn goes back to the hotel ." Brandy suggested . After a few minutes of waiting Shawn and his dare to Stand up we see "Zoe !" Brandy says Loudly making me punch her to be quite " shh dude !" I say ." I wish I had my chancla so I could could hit u !" I say ." Wait we're Steven then ?" Brandy asks. Then my suspicion grew why was Zoe with Shawn and not her boyfriend I man she her friend but like Steven wouldn't be happy ." Come on there going outside !" Brandy she while leading me outside ." Wait !" I say " they stopped !" . They both sit on a bench in the distance me and Brandy hide behind a bush . " Shawn I think we need to talk about what happened ." Zoe says " what she talking about ?" Brandy whispers to me " I don't know ?" I say in confused tone ." I know I am sorry !" He says . " u know I have a boyfriend !" She says . After we hear those words me and Brandy turn around and stare at each other , we were in shock. " dude let's go before they see us !" Brandy says . Once we get up we run to the hotel more like a light jog . Once we approached the main entrance brandy deiced to go get some candy form the gift shop . I deiced to head To my room . Once I approached the elevator I waited infront of the doors .then suddenly as the elevator doors opened " JOSH ? " I said in I sad tone when I saw who was in the elevator . It was Josh kissing a blonde girl ." I can explain ." He says really quickly ." You know what maybe 3 isn't our luck number !" I say in diss tone as I feel tears roll out of my cheek ." And take your stupid bracelet!" I say as I grab The bracelets And Throw it at the ground making it break . After that I stormed off into my room . " I thought after today we ha chance I guess it was just a... game ." I say in my head ..............
Josh's POV
" the girl kissed me !" Is what I wanted to say to her but it was to late .what broke my heart even more was that she gave me the bracelet back . .....