The uncle

Ivanna's POV
"Zoe answer " Ivanna said . " I don't know ?" She said confused while staring at the ground . " we'll you need figure it out !" I said . " I know " she said frustrated ." Hey do you think we can go to my house , I don't wanna be here it's kinda awkward " she said while playing with bracket that Steven had gotten her for there 2 year anniversary ." Ya lets go " I reply .
Zoe's POV
"Hey I'll meets you at your house I have I to go pickup some stuff at my moms work " Ivanna said . " okay see you later " i reply
Time skip lalal
(Still Zoe POV)
After a while of waiting for vanna I finally get a text from her saying she is on her way !!!!
Then suddenly I hear someone knocking on the door so u run to the door , as I was opening i say " Ivanna wow your a fast driver !" Then I see not Ivanna but a tall skinny boy with a beanie . My smile drops it was my uncle Josh. This isn't good I thought to myself ." I knew Ivanna had a crush on him . So I run to my room and grab my phone to text her .
Zoe - hey sorry I don't think it would be a good idea for you to come to my house .
Ivanna - dude I am pulling up to your house right now
Zoe-plz go back
Ivanna- dude what's the matter !!! And have Krispy Kreme I know u love them !!!
Zoe - fine but don't say I didn't say I didn't warn you !!

Disclaimer I don't own uncle Josh alrights go the the producers of girl meets world and boy meets world and there might be more characters from them so disclaimer Josh is 18 while the rest are 16