I didnt know

Brandys POV
Today me Ivanna and Carlos were leaving to California , everybody was still sad, mostly me and Ivanna . Our grandpa was like our dad since our dads is were always working . But I knew today wasn't going to be that sad because Zoe had told me they are going to surprise us with something . ( I think y'all know ) luckily the flight wasn't that long , the whole time I was thinking what the surprise could be , it helped me get my mind of if " the thing " . After some time Me and Carlos weren't sad as much as we were but Ivanna was a different story . All she did was sit and cry and sleep . She has gone through enough in her life like depression, bulling and rejection . I had been through that but I got help and began to feel better and enjoy life . ............. Skip plane ride to California
Once we get off the plan ride we start walking towards the thing you get ur lunate from . From afar I could see what the surprise was . I looked Ivanna she was listening to music and just walking and looking at the floor , she probably didn't notice . Once I get closer is see Zoe Steven and her bae , that's what she calls him when nobody is around .i could tell they knew she didn't see them so I hit her shoulder and law her look around ,to see If she notices . After a while looking she spots them and runs to Zoe , they hug then she hugs Steven and lastly Josh , she waits a second before hugging him then hugs him like she gonna lose him . I think that was the happiest has seen her is when she saw him .
Ivanna's POV
." Guys we're Shawn ?" I ask them while getting into a car to take us to the hotel ." He couldn't come he had family stuff to ," Steven said while holding the door open for his girlfriend. I missed Shawn , he was the kinda person to make you happy even were your sad ." Oh " I said while getting my phone out my bag ..... Skip,car ride to hotel . ......... Today was the funeral I wasn't ready to let him go . He was likes my dad . Out of nowhere I just begin to sob ." Vanna don't cry" Zoe s to me while hugging me letting me sob into her shoulder ." I cant to it I can't go " I say ." Ur going !" She says while making me stand up and pushing me into the bathroom so could get ready .after we all get ready we start heading to the funeral . The whole way there all I could do is agree at the window with my face on the door ." Were here " the driver say then we all get done me being the last person I stop when I was about to get off , but then I get out . I souls see all my family hugging , but all I wanted to do is go in a Corner and cry my eyes out . I walk in the church and find an empty room and sit against the wall and start crying and then my
crys become sobs . Then I see someone open the door I look up and meet their eyes .
Josh's POV
I look and see Ivanna crying her eyes out . I sit next her and she hugs me and I hug back while rubbing her back telling her " Ivanna it's ok , remover what I told you when you need a shoulder to cry on I am here." I say . She then looks up and gives me smile ." Come on I think we should go we don't want to worry your brother ." I say standing up and giving her my hand to help her up . She takes it and we head outside . After the funeral we all go to diner /lunch . We all decide to go to Applebee's .we all sit done me , Ivanna Brandy Steven and Carl's on the other side of me and then Zoe next to Steven . We all order . " guys I'll be right back " Ivanna say while waking to the bathroom . " I'll go with you " Zoe says while getting up and following her .
Zoe's POV
I follow Ivanna to the bathroom or make sure she ok . When I walk in I see her arms on the sink and her head facing Down ." You ok ?" I ask " ya I just need to be alone " she says . " ok when you ready just come to the table " I say while going back outside . It had been a while since I had seen her I was starting to get worried but as I was about to get up I see her come . After eating we decided to go back to the hotel . Me Steven Carlos decide to go the movies Josh wasn't feeling well and Brandy and Ivanna were tired and wanted to sleep .
Josh's POV
After they left I started to crave ice cream so i decide to go ask brandy and Ivanna of they want to go get some from baskin Robins . I knock on the door and Brandy answers and says yes but Ivanna was asleep so we decide to go . Once we get our ice cream went outside and talk then I get a question ." Josh . Why do you reject her ?" Brandy ask . I sit in Silence then I say " I don't want to break her heart , I know if I say yes something will happen and I won't forgive myself for hurting her and Zoe would probably kill me ." I say ." I think you would never hurt her your to nice and she loves you . Don't tell her I told you buy sometimes she calls you her bae !" She says making me blush and smile . " I think we should head back to the hotel " I say . Once we arrive to the hotel Brandy decides to go the arcade room they have and I go upstairs . While I was passing my room I hear crys coming from next door , which was Ivannas room . The door was unlocked so I open and see Ivanna crying and begins to lose it . And begins to scratch herself uncontrollably.IVANNA STOP " I scream as I Go to her and stop her I grab her wrists and get a towel put it on them and pick her up, bridal style and rush down stairs to get Brandy so we could take her to then hospital, she had a lots of cuts and had lost a lot of blood . Once we arrive to the hospital we call Zoe and Steven ask Carlos but they answer . After the doctor gives her stitches me and Brandy go inside and talk to her ." How ya feelin " brandy ask ed her ." Good thxs " she replied " well I am gong to get us coffee" Brandy said leaving us alone ." Why ??" I ask her ." I think you know why ." She said " no I don't because sometimes you want have time to talk about it " I say " well if you want to know so then , it's always been rough for me I have been bullied depressed heart broken everything that has to do worth pain has happened and I thought with cutting myself It would take the the sadness and anger Away ." She said , as she was taking tears fell from her eyes ." I Didn't know i am , sorry " I says while grabbing her Hand to make her feel safe . I turn her hand over to see her wrist covered in cuts . I feel a tear fall from my eye , I needed to do something to make her feel happy . And I know something I can do but I don't think it's time for that .................................... Yet..

What y'all think !!!
Did Josh say something about dating !!!???
Plz if you know somebody with depression help them and talk to them .
-love Ivanna