Lucky number 3

Ivannas POV
Today was the day we all were leaving to Disney land !!!!!! It was good because it was also going to be my birthday tomorrow and then the day after that' Zoe's , so this was like a birthday gift in away . The flight to California was only about 1 hour and 40 mins so the meant we would have the whole day to do stuff . As we were boarding the plane I realized I had to sit with Shawn ." Great " I said to myself ............ I got window sit ." YES " I scream . Making people turn around and stare ."sorry " I say ." I guess we're sitting next to each other " Shawn say while coming to sit next to me ." Yeah ." I say n silent tone ........ After awhile of listening to music I feel shame tap my shoulder ." I am sorry about everything . It's just when it comes to my friends I can bare to see them sad or hurt . " he as while looking into my eyes " I understand Shawn it's ok I forgive you , I could never stay mad at you ." I say while giving him my signature smile . He then returned a smile ........ Skip plane ride
Zoe's POV
The whole plane ride me and Steven listened to music I sat in the row next to Ivanna and Shawn . I honestly was kinda of jealous the she got to sit next to him . " WAIT !" I thought to myself ." Was I jealous !!! Did I like Shawn.!!!!!!!!!" I said to myself " no I can't I have a boyfriend !!!" I thought ................since it was already 2:00pm we decided to go to downtown Disney since tomorrow we were going to Disney land ..........................
Ivanna's POV
The whole time me Brandy decided to take snapchats of our adventure while the others ate . Me and Brandy decided to go celebrity searching but we needed someone to drive us so we decided to ask them which one of them would Drive us around ........ " hey guys " Brandy said while walking to the table where they were ." Hey !" Zoe's say cheerfully " hey can one of yous drive us around we want to go celebrity hunting ." Brandy said while sitting next to Shawn . " well i mean maybe be Josh and Shawn should go with you guys ." Zoe said while siping some Coca Cola ." Why ?" I asked while sitting next to her ." Well because me and Steven wanna spend time together " she said while looking down at her hands ." K I guess that will do ." Brandy said while getting up from her chair ." Come on let's go !" She said .............. After a long day we all decided to head to dinner at IHOP , so many memories happened at IHOP that I would love to erase from my head ." Lauren !! " Brandy screamed while getting out of her seat ." Hey cousin !" She says while embracing her in a warm hug " Ivanna !" She yelled as I stud up to hug her " hey laur !" I said as hugged her ." Come sit next me !" Brandy said making Shawn sit next to Josh " oh god !" I said to myself ." So have guys gone to Disney yet ?" Lauren asked ." No were going tomorrow ." Brandy replied " wait isn't I it ur birthday tomorrow then Zoe's that day after that !" She said to me " ya . I guess this like a birthday gift !" I replied ....,,,,....,,,,,,,,, after dinner we all decided to head back to the hotel .
~time skip ~ next day
" HAPPY BRITHDAY !!!" I yell whisk making Ivanna wake up ." Dude it's 7 it's to early !!!" She replied ." Dude I have a cake !" I whisper " I am up !" She says while getting up . " here ." I say while handing her a box ." Thanks !" She Says while opening it . I had given her a bracket with half heart with a Z and I have the other half that has a I ." Thanks Zoe !!" She says whisk hugging me ." No prob !" I say " now go get ready !" I tell her ..........
Ivannas POV
" happy BRITHDAY !" I hear Brandy and Lauren scream as I come out of the hotel room ." Thanks guys !" I say while hugging them . " come on the rust of us are waiting for you se we can go to breakfast then then we're off to Disney !" Brandy said with and excited tone ...... After breakfast we all headed to Disney !!!! ." Hey forgot to tell you happy birthday this morning !" Josh said as he walked next to me ." Thanks ." I said ..... We were boarding the ride everybody had aprons to ride with except me " wow guess I am stuck with a stranger ." I said " maybe it's a boy , and maybe he cute !" Lauren said ." Let's hope !" I said . As I sat down I waited for the person who would be riding with to sit down Steven and Josh sat informs of me and then Zoe and Brandy and Lauren and Shawn . Then finally a boy about my age with bright blue eyes sat next to me . As he sat down I noticed we wore the same hat it had the word HAZE with lines " nice hat ." He said " thanks you too !" I said ." Wait . U look very familiar ?" I said " wait are you Hayes Grier ?" I said " maybe " he said " wow it's my birthday and I meet you could this day get any better !" I yelled. Making my friends turn around ." Happy birthday then !" He said " my name is Ivanna !" I aid while putting out my hand so he could shake it ." Well,it's nice to meet you Ivanna !" He said after the ride was over we all headed to the next ride " dude he was so cute !" Lauren said,. " I know right !" I replied ........ After along day we all decided to head back to the hotel . " hey I am going to get a soda met you upstairs " I say to Lauren Brandy and Zoe . Once I grab my soda I start to walk but then I see a familiar face sitting by the pool ." Hey " I said while sitting next to," him ". " oh hey " he replied back " what are u doing here ?" He said " I went to get soda " I say ." Oh here happy birthday !" He say while handing me a box ." Thanks !" I say . Once open I see a bracelet with the number 3 " 3 ?" I ask " ya I figured since I am 3 years older and your 3 years younger it would be our lucky number ." He say while looking into my eyes ." Thanks Josh !! I love it !" I say while I Hug him " your welcome ." He says . We both start to Lean in . 5 inches away , 4 inches away , 3 inches away , 2 inches away , 1 inch and ...........
Sorry for not updating I promise to update soon love y'all
Enjoy
Ivanna 🌵🌺🌵