Love is weird

Zoe's POV
We were only 3 days away from Disney and I couldn't believe shawn is going with us after all he did to Josh. But the good part was I would be spending my time with my boyfriend and he would be with Brandy . I am just happy the we all get go on a trip we all need it some more then others , I just hoped when we return nobody returns worn an injury or a broken heart espicalu lying Ivanna (again) but maybe retiring with new relationships would be awesome except if it involved breaking Someone else's heart 😉😉............ After school me Ivanna and Josh decided to go to Jamba juice . " hey Shans tried to to apologize today ." Ivanna said to me and Josh " ya I know but I just said I wasn't the person he should be apologizing to " I said " well I kinda forgave him but I poured a smoothie on his head ." Ivanna said making Josh smilie ." Hey it's Carlos' birthday today and I was wondering if guys wanted to come over " Ivanna Said looking especially at Josh ." Sure " we both say at the same time . Ivanna stares at Josh for awhile I don't hiring she notice she was because when she notice this happen " well um I Gotta um go play baseball ." " Ivanna u don't play baseball ." I say with serous tone " well did I say baseball I ment tennis ." She Says trying to leave before making been more awkward then it already was ." Well that was awkward ." Josh says ." Ya . Know we have to go by the present so let's go ." I say as I walk towards the car ..............
Ivannas POV
Once I got home I started to get ready for Carlos's little birthday thing . Then my worst came true brandy's sister came ." Lauren it's so nice it see you " I said in a fake voice . Let's just say every guy she meets she wants and I know when she sees Josh she gonna be all over him ." W-what are u doing her ?" I ask " Brandy invited me ." She did !" I say ." I am going to kill you Brandy " I say in my head ........
Time skip to party
After awhile of waiting my friends finally arrive ." Finally !!" I say while running to Zoe Steven and Josh ." Thanks for coming " I say to them ." No prob-" before she could finish she stops and her face is frozen with shock " what's wrong ??" I ask . Then I turn around and see Shawn. Of course Carlos invited him ! I just turn back around ....
After a while of talking me and Zoe decided to go upstairs since most of the people had left already . "Hey were is Lauren ?" Zoe asked .making me worried " and we're Josh ?" At this point I had to do what I had to do ." Let's go spy on them !" I say .once we get to the bottom and we see Josh and all the boys taking about sports so then of course Zoe's drops her phone making a noise making the buys turn around and look at us we try to act natural but they just go back to what they were doing ...... A while later I am left alone in the living room on my phone Zoe was flirting with Steven be and was talking to Lauren. Then I feel so one sit next me "hey Josh ." I say to him " hey " he replies . Then we stay quite but I decided to ask the question that has been killing me ." Josh you'd say you don't want to break my heart but how do you know if you never try ?" I ask him looking deep into his grey eyes ." I just can't "" .........;.;;;..
Josh's POV
I can't tell her that I love her that ruin or friend ship . So I had to say what what hurt me so much .." I can't because I can never look at you differently and I can n-never l-like you ." I said it killed me and the truth I could never like her but I could love her ...........;;;;:;:;