Heart break , ice cream and secrets

Ivanna's POV
"ZOE!!" I yelled ." Omg !!!" She yelled . " wait were you going to kiss him ?!!" She yelled ." Well I am going to subtract my self out this equation . Bye Felicia !" She says while running away .! " I am going to kill her " I tell Josh who was scratching the back of his neck ." Josh , can I ask you something ?" I say to him while looking at the ground ." Ya go ahead " he says while looking into my eyes ." Will you ever look at me differently ???? " I ask " what do you mean ??" He says . " you see me as Zoe's friend , will you ever look at me different-" before I could finish he says " u mean as a friend or even a girlfriend ." He says " yes that's what I was trying to ask you ." I say " Before I answer that question u have to answer this . Why do you like me ?? " he says ." I mean have you Seen yourself In the mirror lately and I also love your personality and that you will do anything for anybody .and I just love you . Ugg I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable ." I say while putting my face in my hands ." Wow . " he says " Ivanna we can't be together we can't happen " he say while grabbing my hand and looking into my eyes . At this point I felt the tears , they couldn't hold back .I was crying ." But why !" I say " I don't want it to be me who. Breaks you heart , I can't break your heart ! Even if I wanted to I just to want to make sure I don't break your heart !" He says at this point he has loss some Tears as well " your breaking my heart by rejecting me!!" I yell " if you don't want to break my hurt then I'll just forgot you . Why did I have to love you !!!" I yell while opening the door to my house and slamming the door . I just sit against the door sobbing . I could tell he hadn't left I could tell he was sitting on the other side of the for . He than began to knock over an over again .i device get up " LEAVE !!" I yell while opening the door I could tell he felt sad by his face his eyes told me everything . " And don't worry about breaking my heart anymore because you already did and it can't be fixed !!" I yell. " Ivanna I am sorr-" before he could finish his sentence I closed the door and ran to my room and called Zoe and Brandy .....
I - guys be at my house aspa bring ice cream and a punching bag and some eggs and the fault in the stars .
Z- Plzz tel me this doesn't have to do with my uncle
B - k be there in 10
After a while a waiting they finally arrive as soon I see them I hug them and cry ." What happened ?" They ask while giving me ice cream . " Josh happened!!" I scream " he told me we couldn't ever be together because he doesn't want to break my heart so I told him he already did and it can't b-be fixed ." I say before breaking down back to crying ." Well I am gonna go talk to my uncle well it really talk more like hit !" Zoe yells ." Nobody stoping you " Brandy says " WAIT " I yell making her stop," don't mess up his face I might be mad bit don't messed it up its a cute face " I say " FINE " she says ........
Zoe's POV
I know he's my uncle but he hurt my best friend even tho he want tryin to . Once I arrived home knowing he was there I decided to act natural ." So joshhhhhh " I say while sitting next to him in the table while he was eating " yes " he asks confused " well I saw this movie about a girls uncle breaking her best friend heart .have you seen it ?? " I tell him leaving him silent " wait sorry , your living it !" I say . " Zoe you don't understand . " he says ." I know you didn't what to hurt her but I just don't understand why u dot. Just give her a chance you'll never know if u like he-" before I could didn't he's says " I LIKE Her !! Ok I don't want to break her heart because she means to much so to me I couldn't live with myself knowing I broke her heart !" He aid leaving me on shock ." Wait so you have liked her the whole time !!!" I say " yes . But you can tell her !" He says " what what do you men's I can't tell her this would be the best day gene for her !" I say " I am going to tell her when time is right ." He says " and when is that ? When' u break her heart again or when your down being a gardening tool ( 😂😂) " I say " I don't know , I don't know everything " he says " you know what Josh I always knew you liked her ." I say before going upstairs . " how ??" He asks " maybe you should FaceTime your friends sow here else and the hey u look at her when she don't know ur around or when she ain't looking " I say while going upstairs . I look back and see a smirk on his face . ....... " oh and Josh " i say " yes " he says " I ship it " I say then walk upstairs

Hope u like !!!
Love y'all