Protecting

Zoe's POV
After going on my phone I realized something Ivanna had asked for eggs but why ? Then it hit me she was probably gonna egg is Car like in the fault in our stars . " shoul I tell Josh ?" I asked myself . So I decide do be a good person ." Josh you might want to put you car in the garage ." I told him whiling going downstairs " why ?" He asked ." Well Ivanna may egg your car !" I say ." Ok I am going to go move it !" He said going to move his car ............
Josh's POV
As I was heading outside I see Shawn standing outside . " what do you want !" I say " I want you to stop hurting her !" He said ." Shawn this none of your business !" I say ." Ya it is because it's my job to protect her !" He yelled " since when , ur not been her before her boyfriend !" I yell. " I know but someone has to protect her from being heart broken !" He says ." So what do you want and why are you here !" I ask ." I am here to tell you to leave her alone !" He ads while grabbing from the collar of my shirt and pushing me against the wall . " don't talk to her don't look at her or I will hurt you if u hurt her again !" He yells at my face . " you don't tell me what to do !" I yell ." Watch me !" He says while throwing at punch at my face making me drop to the ground at this point Zoe came out side " Shawn leave him alone !!" She yells while running towards me but he refused to leave . ..............
Zoe's POV
Once I got to Josh he was falling asleep " JOSH! Don't fall asleep plzzzz " I yelled . I satay to freak out he head was bleeding and I can drive by this point shame has left . " Zoe " I heard " Ivanna !" I screamed she then came running towards me but when she saw Josh she stopped and tears began drop ." Zoe we have to take him to the hospital !" She creamed ." I can't drive !" I yelled ." Brandy can come on she is in the car " she yelled I then me Ivanna both grab Josh's arm he begins to wake up is unconscious . Brandy drove me and Ivanna where sitting with Josh .in the back we both were crying . He had a cut on his head and was losing a lot of blood ." W-who did this " Ivanna asked . I don't want to tell her because I knew she would get even more upset ." Tell m-me" she said . " s-Shawn " I said in a low tone . She just stared at he ground .
Skip ride to the hospital
Once we arrived they got him into room. After a while the doctor came and talked to us ." He is gonna be ok but he did lose a lot of blood and he has a concussion" he Says " we also need someone to give blood " he says " I'll did it " I hear Ivanna system being the fist one to volunteer ." Family only " the Doctor said ." She is family " I said ." Thxs zo " she responded ." Ok come with me " he said taking her to get blood taken out . Then while Ivanna was getting her blood the nurse let me and Brandy to see Josh . Steven isn't go since he was sick and dint want to get us sick . " hey how you fleeing "I ask home while walking in " better but I feel dizzy " he replies " hey Josh " Brady said " hey Brandy what are u doing here ?" He asked her ." I drove them here ." She said "who's them " he asked ." Well me , Zoe and um Ivanna ." She said ." She's h-here " he asked confused ." She was is get blood drawn to give to you " Brandy said " is she mad at me still ?" He asked " I honestly don't know I think she is sad because your in the hospital and mad at Shawn not at you " I said . " when she comes can you tell her to come in " he asked ." Of course . Will be outside if you need anything " I said while waking outside . After while we finally see Ivanna walking towards us . " how do u feel " I ask " well dizzy . I need cookie " she said ." I'll go get you one " Brandy said ." Hey um you should go see Josh he wanted to to see you " I tell her " oh ok " she says while heading to his room .
Josh's POV
After waiting a while I finally see her walk in she walked in with her face to the ground , she then looked up and our eyes met i cloud see anger and sadness in her eyes ." Thanks for getting your blood to me " I said which made her walk closer to my bed " no p-problem " she said in a sad tone ." How are you feeling ?" She asked " better " I said " I am sorry for everything" I said " it's ok I know you didn't mean to " she Said." Don't be mad at Shawn for doing this he was trying to protect you ." I said " how hurting sow,one I love protecting me ?" She said " he wanted me to feel the pain the I did to you ." I said whisk looking at my hands " still he isn't suppose to give someone a concussion." She said ." Can u still go to Disney with us ?" She asked " yeah but I have to be care full " I said " good " she said smiling . " Josh ." She says " yes .' I reply " I dot think it would be a good idea if u and me wet to Disney ." She said " why ?" I ask " well Shawn is going and I don't think I can forgive him for hurting you and if I see him I am going to hit him and he will probably hit you ." She said " don't worry about it I'll be with you the whole time so he want do anything to you if it makes you fell better ." I says " I would love that " she says while blushing . " well I should go I have to go I have test tomorrow at school " she says " ya thxs for coming " I say " anything for you . Well see u tomorrow at Zoe's house since u probably won't go to school ." She says " ya see ya tomorrow" I say ..

Thanks for reading hope u like it
Love y'all