Strange Awakining

Angelo had his back turned to me as we laid in bed. He wouldn't even look at me and whenever I tried to explain everything to him he walked away. I had tried to talk to him all night but nothing seemed to be working. Ange has never been the typed to hold a grudge. To be honest he is usually more understanding when I make decisions not to say things to him. I guess he still doesn't trust me. I don't blame him for that, if he had done to me what I did to him I would find it difficult to understand lying.

Looking over at him I could tell he wasn't sleeping but he was doing a job good at pretending to be. As much as I wanted to reach out and pull him into my arms I knew he would fight me and it would probably make all of this worse. I've missed holding him and it looks like I'm going to have to go a few more days without having him in my arms. With a sigh I gave up trying to get his attention and I rolled over the other way to get some sleep. 

I was finding it difficult to get any sleep. I hated him being mad at me. As much as I wanted to go of and yell at him I knew it would get me no where. 

I scrunched my face up as I heard the door creaking open. Normally I would think it was just the wind but with this house that seemed to never be the case. Looking behind me I noticed Ange was still in bed so it couldn't of been him. I glanced at the door and I saw it was opened more then we left it. It seemed to be at a point that someone could squeeze in through the gap left in between the door and the frame.

Choosing to let it go for now I went to move so I was laying on my back and turning to look towards  Ange I almost felt myself jump out of my skin. He had moved so he was facing me and he was just starring at me. I hadn't felt him move. He had a look on his face like he was studying me. There was little to no emotion on his face making it almost impossible for me to read him. 

When my eyes caught his I watch his mouth twist up into a smirk and something about it seemed off to me. It didn't seem like him. He moved closer to me so our lips barely touch and I could feel his skin against mine. 

"Are you okay baby?" I ask him softly as I ran my fingers through his hair. He didn't said a word. He just let out a laugh before bring my lips to his. With that the subject was quickly drop from my mind as I being  entrance with him. 

He push me into my back and straddle my hips. I watch him flip his hair to the side as he bent forward and start to kiss down my chest.I brought my hand into his hair and pulled him down and he quickly got what I wanted for him. With a devious smirk he stop teasing and took me into his mouth. 

I kept my hand on the back of his hand,not pushing him around just as giving myself sens of control over him. He started off slow, taking as much of me into his mouth as he could. I was always surprised how much he could take without gagging but then again after being with me all these years he has definitely had some practices. 

We continued this for a while until I pushed him down on my cock and I let out a loud moan as I came in his mouth. After I was finished I moved my hand away and he pulled himself off. I watch him open his mouth and show me his tongue covered in my cum and I let out a groan at how hot he looked like that. He then shut his mouth once again and swallowed and then showed me his now clean mouth.

He gave me a smirk before climbing over me so he was laying next to me on the bed. He turned and curled into me and I wrap my arm around him. 

"Do you want me to take care of you baby?" I ask him as I start to run my hand down his torso. He shock his hand and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Really?" I ask him with a shocked tone.

"Ya I'm fine for now." He said to me and something about his voice sounded different to me. Maybe it was just because he was talking too quietly.

The  room fall quiet and I noticed he was falling back to sleep in my arms. I start to close my eyes deciding to get some sleep too. With my baby in my arms sleep came more natural to me. 

As I was drifting off I heard the door open and shut again. I had drift too far off to sleep to care and without a second thought about it I felt myself fall fully asleep. 

______________

Sorry this chapter seem short it was more of just a filer for what is to come. Also I would like to thank everyone who has been reading this so far. I really participate all of you and I hope you continue to enjoy it.