Surprise Visitor

Today I guess was just a strange day, well strange for me anyways. Anyone else would see this as any other normal day. It was just so quiet around here I didn't know how to feel about it. Part of me felt like I should be worried. Only something horrible can come out of today. What's that saying? It's always calmest before the storm. I feel like my life was a perfect example of hat. 7

I was sitting at the kitchen with my laptop in front of me as I went through different work related things. I had looked up a few places for Ange and I to go away to and I was planning on showing them to him tonight at dinner.

I had a cup of coffee sitting on the table next to me and I picked it up to take a sip when I notice it was already empty. With an annoyed sigh I moved from my chair to refill my mug bit I was stop dead in my tracks  when I turned around. I jump back not expecting anyone to be there and that motion almost made me drop my mug. 

"Sorry for scaring you." Ricky mumble shyly once he saw my reaction. He looked almost scared of me after doing that and I felt horrible for that. I think my actions from last night made him more wary of me which was something I never intended to happen. 

"It's fine. Do you wan to talk about something? I saw you last night and I was just amusing it wasn't too big of a deal if it could wait." He slowly nodded as I spoke. His eyes never really meet mine he was more just looking off in the distance. 

"I just wanted to warn you about how things went last night. He wasn't kidding with his threats. I just don't want someone to make the same mistake that I ended up making. You don't deserve that." He said to me as he shuffle from foot to foot. I could tell he was uncomfortable talking about this so I didn't want to be pushing him to talk about it more.

I went to open my mouth to speak but I was cut off when I heard a knock at the door. I gave him a small smile letting him know I would be right back before I walked out of the room towards the front door. 

Opening the front door I was surprised and put off with ho I saw here. I was really hoping he wasn't here because there was something wrong because I would for sure feel responsible if it was. 

"Ryan, what are you doing here? I mean at least you inform me that you were here this time but is something wrong?" I ask him as I scratched the back of my next in confusion to the whole thing.

"I was thinking about what you were saying the other day when you came over and I know this sounds crazy but is there anyway I could get a sigh he's sill here. I know how this sounds and all but the closure of that would just make me feel so much better." He told me in a hesitant way. I could tell he was afraid of my answer and to be honest I didn't know what to tell him. 

"Ryan?" I heard a small voice from behind me and I watch Ryan freeze in front of me. I didn't even need to turn around to see who it was, the look on his face said it all. I guess I don't have to make that decision for myself anyways.

"Ricky." He said under his breath in disbelief as he push past me. "Is that really you?" He ask him and I could he was still in shock from how slow his voice was coming out. Of course though that seems like how anyone would react to this. 

I let out a heavy sigh as I shut the door before turning around to see the two of them. I didn't even want to think about what Devin was going to do if he saw this. I hated to admit it but I was a small bit scared to go through with this.Looking at Ryan and Ricky though I stop caring about that. I knew that this was the right thing to do.

 Ryan was standing in front of Ricky and Ricky was look up at him with those big, blue eyes of his. Ricky jump up and wrap his arms around Ryan neck, giving him a kiss. I turned away to give them a moment of piracy that the two of them deserved to have after years of being apart and how short there time was cut short with one another. 

When I heard the pull away from one another I looked back at him and gave them a smile. "I'll give you two some time." I told them, excusing myself from the room and going back into the kitchen. 

Picking up my mug I moved to fill it up again but before I could a do so hand being placed on my shoulder stop me. Can't anyone let me get my coffee before they bothered me? I don't think that was too much to ask. 

Looking behind me I was meet with the fiery gaze of the one person I didn't want to deal with right now with everything that had just happened. I let out a gulp as I started to feel myself panic.

"I warned you about doing things you know I wouldn't appreciate." He spat at me.

"This wasn't my fault but it's happening now so leave it be. Give them the moment the two of them deserve to have." I said forcefully to him, trying to amke myself feel stronger then him. 

He let out a cackle. "You don't know the whole story. Sometimes thing happened on there own but in your case it's was all set out for you the second you step your foot in the door. Maybe if you heard their story you wouldn't be so willing to help." He vanished after he said that and I was left standing in shock.

His worlds were so vague that I couldn't figure it out myself and I felt he was going to tell me anytime soon. I guess I'm just going to have to do some digging of my own to find it all out.