In Control

Storming up the stairs that night I made my way up to the attic. I had waited for Ange to fall asleep before I went to deal with what I want to. I was trying to be as quite as I possible could be, making sure not to wake up Ange. If he woke up all my waiting would of been for nothing and I would have more to deal with then I wanted to right now. 

I wasn't angry at Ricky but the attic was the only place I knew where one of them would be. I bet Ricky would have a better chance at finding him for me then I would anyways. Hopefully he would want to help me. He doesn't seem to like to confront Devin and I really didn't want to put him in the middle of this.

The door flew open as I opened it. I didn't mean to be that harsh about it but I know it would get my point across. I felt kind of bad when I only saw Ricky sitting off in the corner and I could see that I scared him.

"Where is he?" I ask him in a venomous tone. I could see him slightly shake at my tone of voice and I wanted to comfort him but I had to be strong right how. I can't let Devin get to me. I knew he had the power to get into my hand someway and I can't let them happen, not tonight anyways. I was going to get my point across loud and clear.

"He-e's ri-ight there." Ricky stammered out pointing behind me. I could see him shaking as he spoke and he seemed more afraid of Devin that he was the last time I saw the two of them in a room together. Then again that was the first time, maybe it's an off and on thing with them.

I turned around to stare behind me but there was no one there. My face scrunched up in confusion and I slowly turned around to face the direction I was early and I jumped back, almost falling down the stair. Griping onto the trim of the door frame I caught my balance and pulled myself back up.

Once I was standing I heard Devin let out a cackle, obviously amused by my almost near death experience. The fact that he scared me seemed to make him feel powerful, which was the opposite of how I wanted him to feel going into this conversation with him. 

"What was with what you did today?" I ask him, keeping my posture as straight as I could, making me tower over him. 

"I think I could ask you the same thing." He turned around to glare at Ricky. "I could say that to the two of you because it was your request he was following." He spat at him and I watch Rick cower even more into the corner then he already was. 

"What are you talking about?" I ask him, playing dumb. We both knew I was aware of what he was talking about but I wasn't willing to admit to it. Well he was not answering my question why should I be the one to say anything first. 

"You went to go give his precious little boyfriend closure that neither of them deserve. Your only know one side of the story, everyone always has their faults but that's a topic for another time." He told me. Ricky seemed to become more uncomfortable when he said that. This might not be the time to disuse it but I did want to know what he meant. What could of Ricky and Ryan had done that made them deserve something so horrible to happen to them?

"That didn't give you any right to do what you did." I said to him walking closer, starring down at him. 

He let out a loud laugh. "I did nothing wrong. Maybe I should of told him what you've been up to recently because you might think that you weren't in control of what you've done but you were. I can only bring out your desire that are hidden deep within you subconscious." He told me with a smirk.

A look of shock came over my face at his words as guilt filled me. I could no longer blame anyone but myself and I wasn't handling that well. "No, you made me do all of that. I didn't choose it." I said in shock. He was playing me, he had to be. 

"Believe that all you want to baby but we both know it's not true. You wanted to fuck me and you enjoy yourself. I may of gave you a push but you followed through with the motion." He told me well trailing his hands along my chest.

"Next time you go against what I want from you I let you little fiancee know what you've been up to. Maybe I'll show him it. He can watch you pounding me into the mattress and you letting Ricky choke on that huge cock of yours. Once he sees that he wont believe you or ever trust you again." He said me with a sinister voice that caused chills to run down my spine. There was no denying he would do it.

"Please don't show him that." I said in a broken tone. There was one thing that could get me to break and that was the idea of hurting my baby. I couldn't let him go through that again. I can't lose him. I came so close to that before and it was the most difficult thing I could of dealt with. It was heartbreaking for the two of us.

"Then don't go against me. You may be in charge when your fucking me but when it comes to how things turn out I'm the one in control. You'll learn that one way or another. Don't make this too hard on yourself." He told me before storming back out of the room. 

I was stuck standing there in shock. Ricky eyes meet mine and he mouthed sorry to me and I gave him a light smile to let him know it was okay.

Once I finally had everything catch up to me I made my way back down the stair and all I could keep asking myself is what did I just get myself into?

_________

Happy Halloween everyone! 

I'm updating this in honor of today and I hope you all enjoyed it. I would love to hear you opinions on the story so far and I appreciate every single one of you for reading it. Also I recently just updated Twist Me before this so for anyone who reads it you should go check it out and if you don't go start it and tell me what you think. I hope you all had a good night.