Chapter two❤️

~Joey's POV~
My girlfriend, Vienna keeps on trying to kiss me and stuff but really I'm not in the mood as Taylor has been in touch.
"Vienna stop!" I kinda shout.
"S-sorry. I'll just go home." She stutters and grabs her bad and runs out of my room and supposedly down stairs.
I feel bad but I really wasn't in the mood for kissing and stuff like that.
I pressed my phone to my ear, hearing the ring tones go on and on.
What could Taylor want?
"Joey! I'm glad to see you've come through and actually called me back!" I hear Taylor says sarcastically on the other end of the phone.
"What do you want, Taylor?" I ask.
"I want to know what happened?" He replies.
"I'm totally lost, happened with what?" I lie.
I know exactly what he is talking about right now but I can't bring myself to admit it.
"Don't play dumb." Taylor says angrily.
"Nothing happened!" I exclaim which only caused Taylor to get even more angry.
"Joey! I swear, if you don't tell me what f*cking happened!" Taylor yells.
"We just drifted apart!" I yell back at him.
"You two were in love! Don't be an ass hole!" Taylor yells through the phone once again.
"Clearly not!" I exclaim but soon after I break down into sobs.
"You two still love each other. And I'll prove it." Taylor claims and soon hangs up.
I can't even say her name, let alone see her after we broke up.
This is too hard.