Chapter sixteen❤️

~Lexie's POV~
The nurse has gone to fetch Joey as he was still under anaesthetic when I wanted to see him.
Shortly he came rushing in and hugged me straight away.
I noticed a cast on his right wrist and a cut on his neck but hopefully he's fine.
"We're having a baby girl." I whisper to him.
I feel him smile against my neck and it was honestly the perfect moment.
•••
"Lexie! Oh my fucking God!" Jai yells as she runs in.
My nurse shushes her but Jai rolls her eyes and continues to come over to me.
"Hi." I say to her as she engulfs me into a tight hug.
"Don't you scare me like that again." She whispers into the crook of my neck.
"I won't. I promise." I whisper back to her.
We talk for a while and I tell her about my baby girl until Taylor comes in the room.
"I'll leave you to it." Jai smiles and leaves my room.
Taylor doesn't say anything, instead he runs over and engulfs me into yet another hug.
"I was so scared, Lexie. I got a call at 2:00am in the morning that my sister had been in a car crash, do you have any idea how I felt?" He asks as he holds me tighter.
"I'm sorry, Taylor." I say as I hug him tightly back and he soon lets go.
"I brought you some clothes and some for Joey, I'm gonna do the paper work and then we can go." Taylor says as he puts my PINK bag on my hospital bed.
I smile at him as he leaves my room and I go get changed in the bathroom (below).

Taylor actually has pretty good taste! ••• We have just arrived at home and me and Joey are in my room trying to think of a name for our baby girl

•••
We have just arrived at home and me and Joey are in my room trying to think of a name for our baby girl.
"How about Selena?" I ask Joey but he shakes his head no.
"Tiffany?" Joey asks.
"Nah, doesn't sound right." I tell him but he has a confused expression.
We fought over the name but that's when Joey thought of the best name for our baby.
"Victoria? Tori for short." Joey asks.
"That's perfect!!" I exclaim as Joey chuckles.
I can't wait for my little Tori to come into this world...

Name was chosen by Internet_Addict_ !
My best friend!!!!!!!
~Tamzin💘