Chapter twenty five❤️

~Lexie's POV~
I have just put Tori to sleep and I can't wait to go to sleep myself!
I slip into bed beside Joey who wraps his arms around me and makes sure that I'm comfortable before falling asleep.
Soon, darkness takes over me...
•••
I wake up to the sound of crying so I take a look at the clock which says '1:24am'.
I sigh as I go to Tori and I pick her up, I place a hand around the back of her head for support and the other hand under her butt.
I carefully rock her back and forth and shortly she calms down and is soon back to sleep.
I walk back to my room while rubbing my eyes and soon back into bed with Joey.
•••
'3:46am'
I wake up once again to the sound of crying so I get up with an angry sigh and I walk to Tori.
I pick her up and I take her to the kitchen where her formula is kept.
I quickly make some and I start to feed it to her out of a bottle and I rock her back and forth.
When she was done, I took her back to her room and I put her back in her cot.
I stay there for an extra ten minutes in case she bursts out crying again so I'm there rather than asleep.
After about 20 minutes and there's no sign of her going to cry, I walk back to my room and I slip into bed. 
•••
'5:24am?!'
Really?! This is the third time tonight that Tori has woken me up by crying!
I make a loud angry sigh which makes Joey wake up.
"Shhhh, I'm sleeping!" Joey says which comes out muffled as his face is planted in his pillow.
"I don't care, if you were sleeping?! I've been woken up three fucking times while you were asleep and now you are telling me to shut up?! No thanks?!" I yell at him which makes him sit up.
"I know this is hard-" I cut him off by scoffing.
"You have no fucking idea?!" I yell back at him which causes him to have an angry expression on his face.
"You could have just woken me up?! Not yell at me?!" Joey snaps back which only makes things worse for us.
Tori is not only crying but is now crying.
I storm out of the room and I go straight to Tori's room and I carefully pick her up.
I rock her back and forth hoping that she'll calm down but soon she does to my surprise.
I place her back down and I watch as she closes her eyes and falls asleep.
I look over and I see Joey slouching against the doorframe.
As I look at him, he comes over and embraces me into a warm loving hug.
"I'm sorry, Lex. I love you." Joey whispers.
"I love you too." I whisper back to him.
He pulls away put keeps hold of my arms and looks at me directly in the face.
"We can do this, Lexie. We can do this together." Joey re assures me.
"Together?" I ask him.
"Together." He re assures me and kisses me on the lips.

Last ever chapter guys! Sorry but thank you to everyone that has read the three books!
~Tamzin💘