Chapter nineteen❤️

~Joey's POV~
I'm currently out at the grocery store as Lexie wanted more chips, and of course I have to get them.
That's when she decided to show up again.
"Hey babe." Vienna smirks as she tries to cling onto me.
"Don't call me that. Let go, I have to get something." I tell her as I shove her off.
"For your pregnant girlfriend?" Vienna smirks.
"How did you find out?" I ask, shocked.
"My boyfriend told me." She replies.
"And who is that?" I ask annoyed as I just want to know who told her.
"Jake!" She exclaims and blushes at the same time.
"Lexie's ex?" I ask as she tries to cling onto me again but I push her off.
"Yes." She smirks. "I'll see you around, maybe I'll come visit the baby with Jake." She smirks and runs off.
She is not seeing me and Lexie's baby ever!
~Lexie's POV~
I honestly feel so large right now and it's getting hard to find clothes that actually fit me.
But i manage as Taylor gives me sweatshirts that are too big for him so they are baggy on me.
"Tori, I can't wait until you come into this world..." I whisper as I rub my stomach.
"I love you." I whisper once again.
"Awe, is my sister talking to her baby?" Taylor asks as he basically falls down the stairs.
I sigh. "Yes, I am. Is there a problem with that?" I ask him with sass.
"Geez, it was just a question." Taylor says with his hands up in a surrender.
I laugh at him as he goes into the kitchen.
I can already guess what he's going to get.

Food...
You guessed it!
How much food does this kid eat? He eats so much yet he doesn't get fat.
I just don't get it.
•••
"Thank you, Joey." I smile as Joey hands me my chips that he bought me.
"Your welcome, baby." Joey whispers and pecks my lips.
"No more kissing for me. I want to eat my food now." I say as I lightly push him away.
The rest of the evening, me and Joey watched movies and had a great time.
Just like the times we had when we were 14...