Not an update//compition!!❤️

Hey guys, there will be another update soon but I had a question that I wanted to ask you guys.
This may not be something that you care about but if it is please read on.
I grew up with horses and I've always been around them and I've been riding since I was 3 years old.
I currently have the most amazing pony ever called Puzzle.

Recently my friend showed me another girls account about her horse and her

I know this girl as she went to my pony club and she is at my school so yea!!

She has 16.8k and that is literally amazing, that has inspired me to start my own account.
It's called tamzin.puzzle !
If you ever want to see my horses and how I'm doing with them or how my competitions have gone them please follow and like my photos.
Please share this message so I can hopefully be as successful as the girl above.
It would mean the world to me as horse riding is my life and puzzle is basically my best friend.
I love Puzzle and I hope one day that I will be like the girl above.
I'm doing this for puzzle after everything she's done for me😊
Thank you so much!
You don't have to but if you do I'll make a story for one of you guys.
Just comment if you followed and what you want your story to be about, appearance and which boy and I'll pick a winner.
Please do this for puzzle...
~Tamzin💘