Chapter thirteen❤️

~Lexie's POV~
~4 weeks later~
I have now got a tiny baby bump, you can hardly see it but I know it's there.
Joey has noticed the tiny baby bump too, he kisses my stomach sometimes.
•••
"Tay, are you still angry at me?" I ask Taylor.
"A bit." He says coldly.
"I'm sorry, I just didn't know that this was going to happen." I say sadly as I look down at my stomach.
"I know." Taylor says quietly.
He pulls me into a hug and holds me tightly.
"Please forgive me?" I ask him as we hug.
"I forgive you, baby sis." Taylor says into my hair.
"Thank you, Taylor." I say as I squeeze him tightly for a couple of seconds.
We soon let go and I go out to the Starbucks.
As I was walking, I see all the places where I had been when I was an innocent 14 year old.
As soon as I got there, I ordered my favourite drink any I sit in a booth.
As I'm drinking my drink, I look through my phone and I see that Jai has posted something on Twitter.
She said 'I wish people wouldn't keep secrets from me.'
It's about me, isn't it.
I couldn't tell her as I wasn't ready to tell anyone and I didn't even know myself?!
I sigh at the tweet and I finish off my drink before going out of Starbucks, only to get greeted by an old friend.
"Hello, Lexie." Jake says as he pulls me off the pavement and into the park.
"Jake, I really must go." I say trying to push past him.
"Where do you think your going?" Jake asks as he slams me against a wall.
I groan in pain as I hit my head on the wall.
"Please, let me go." I say as I hold my hand over my head that I hit against the wall.
"How about no?" Jake says as he slams me against the wall again.
"S-stop please!" I beg Jake.
"Give me a kiss?" He asks me.
"No!" I exclaim which only causes me to get slammed against the wall again.
"Kiss me now." Jake forces me as he pins me against the wall.
I was only hoping that Joey or Taylor would come and help me right now.
Suddenly Jake kisses me off guard and I couldn't push him off.
He had his tongue in my mouth and I honestly wanted to barf.
He starts to bring his hands up and down my body and I honestly wanted him to stop.
He brings his hands up to my breasts so I kick him in the place and I take my chance and I run off.
I run along the pavement and I run home.
As soon as I get to the house, I slide down the door and I break down into tears.
I hear people walking around me and calling me but honestly I don't care about them right now.