Chapter fifteen❤️

~Lexie's POV~
(2 month later//5 months pregnant)
~Flashback~
"Joey, slow down!" I yell while laughing at how fast he was going.
He ignored me and kept the same speed, which came to what happened next.
*BOOM*
~end of flashback~
I was in a white room, machines by my side and cables going into my skin.
That's when it hit me, I'm in the hospital.
I look down at my stomach, same as before.
Getting bigger, everyday it gets bigger.
"Oh Ms. Fleck! Your awake!" A lady says as she rushes into the room that I am in.
"Yes, I am. Mind telling me why I'm here?" I am trying not to sound rude.
"You were in a car crash dear." The lady says as she looks at the monitor next to me.
"There was you and another young fellow in the car." She says as she now takes out a note pad and writes some things down.
"Joey! Where's Joey?!" I yell at the top of my lungs which only makes things worse.
"Miss! You must keep it down, there are other patients around here, respect that please!" The nurse warns.
"Where is my boyfriend?" I ask her calmly but really I wanna scream and shout.
"He's just fine, just a few cuts and bruises-" She cut herself off by someone else coming in the room.
"Mr Birlem's surgery was successful!" The doctor exclaims which causes me to glare at the nurse.
"You said he was fine!" I shout as she closes the door to my room.
"I need to keep you calm, miss." The nurse tells me.
"Just tell me, why did he have surgery." I ask her hoping that it wasn't a bad reason.
"He broke his wrist, nothing major miss." The nurse says and I sigh in relief.
"We have found out the gender of your baby, would you like to know?" She asks me as a smile appears on both of our faces.
"Yes please. It is alright isn't it?" I ask making sure my baby was healthy.
"Your baby is just fine." She re assures me.
"Your having a baby girl!" The nurse exclaims.
I smile happily and she does too and soon leaves the room.
I just hope that Joey is okay...

MAJOR SHIT IN THIS CHAPTER!
SORRY FOR CURSING!
~Tamzin💘