Chapter six❤️

~Joey's POV~
Why is Lexie acting so childish?
I know what I did was wrong but I had my reasons but she just disregards them!
If she would listen then she would understand that I still f*cking love her!
(A/N comment below if you don't mind if there is cursing in this story!)
I walk out the room that Lexie left me in and I wipe under my eyes and I go to see Brandon who is sitting all alone.
"Didn't go well then?" He asks at the sight of me approaching him.
"How'd you guess?" I joke as I take a seat next to him.
I sigh, "She never let me talk." I explain to Brandon.
"Give her some time, you do know that she's still hurting, right?" Brandon asks as he looks at me.
"Of course I do." I reply.
"Then it may take longer for her talk to you as she's in pain. Do something for her?" Brandon suggests.
"Actually, that's not a bad idea!" I exclaim at Brandon's ingenious idea.
"So what you gonna do for her then?" He asks with a proud smile upon his face for his idea.
"Just wait and see." I smirk and I walk out the house.
I already know what I'm gonna do for her...
~Lexie's POV~
~later on that night~
I was recently texting my friend Skylar but Taylor said that he had to talk to me so I ended my FaceTime with her.
I jog downstairs and I walked into the kitchen and there was Taylor, like usual.
"What?" I ask as I sit on a stool.
"You gonna explain what happened today?" He asks me as he rests his elbows on the kitchen surface.
"I had a great time." I lie.
"No, with Joey." Taylor says as she sighs.
"He's an ass hole and I don't want anything to do with him." I state and I get up and I go to the door.
"Lexie, stop pushing him away." Taylor says which kind of makes me consider my options.
"I-I don't know what to d-do right now, just... BACK OFF!" I exclaim out of stress and I run to my room.
I need Joey in my life again but he hurt me.
Should I take the chance of being hurt again?

Hey guys!
Hope you like this chapter!
~Tamzin💘