Chapter twelve❤️

~Lexie's POV~
I was in my room just looking down at my stomach, thinking that there's actually a baby somewhere inside of me.
I was also thinking about if it would be just be me and the baby in my future.
Or would Joey be in the baby's life at all?
Taylor and Jai seem very mad at me so I don't know if they will be apart of the baby's life.
I was hoping that Jai could be the baby's godmother and Taylor would be the baby's uncle.
Taylor has to be the baby's uncle as my real brother hasn't spoken to me in years.
What gender is the baby?
How will I support us in the future if Joey doesn't choose to be a part of the baby's life?
What will I name the baby?
Why is there so many responsibilities?
How much does it cost?
All of these questions were racing through my head and it took me about 2 minutes to realise that my phone had previously been ringing.
I went over and I looked at my phone to see that Joey had been calling me.
I quickly called him back and I heard about 6 ring tones until he answered.
"Hey." I hear him say softly from the other end of the phone.
"Hi." I reply blankly to him.
"I'm sorry about earlier. I want to be a part of the baby's life. I want to be a part of our babies life. I love you Lexie." Joey says which makes my heart melt.
"I love you too Joey." I say back to Joey.
"I can't wait to be a father." Joey says which makes me smile crazily.
"I can't wait to be a mother." I repeat back to Joey.
I'm glad that he will be apart of our babies life, I'm glad that the baby has someone rather than me who lost her parents and brother.
I want to be there for the baby.