Chapter twenty one❤️

~Lexie's POV~
"Joey! Please!" I beg Joey as I'm dragged away from him on a hospital bed.
"Let me through! She's my girlfriend!" Joey yells as doctors push him back and I'm pulled further away from him.
"Sorry sir, we can't permit that." The doctor tells him as I start to sob.
I need Joey by my side...
~Joey's POV~
"Where are they taking her!" I yell at the stupid doctor that won't let me pass.
"To surgery. Sir, you must leave." The doctor tells me.
"You think I'm going to leave when my girlfriend is going into surgery? You can piss off." I spit at him as Taylor pulls me away from the dumb ass doctor.
"Knock it off. If you keep shouting at the fucking doctor, we'll get kicked out. Is that what you want?" He asks and I shake my head no.
"Right, shut the hell up then?!" Taylor whisper yells in my ear.
I roll my eyes as the doctors escort us out and into a waiting room.
"How long is she gonna be?" I ask trying to keep calm with this dumb doctor.
"A couple of hours, sir, she's going to be fine. We know what we are doing." He tells me and with that I take a seat beside Taylor as frankly he's actually right.
•••
"The shouting young sir? Your girlfriend is asleep but you can come see her. But we have some sad news..." The doctor says which makes my heart drop.
Is it about Tori or Lexie?

Update coming soon...
~Tamzin💘